Rescuing Markiplier (1)

Jack rushed to the airport to get a ticket to Glendale. Shite! Shite! Shite!  Jack thought over and over. Was he going to get Mark back? Was he ever going to see mark again? When Jack got to the airport he quickly bought a ticket to Glendale an d boarded as soon as it was ready. Jack was on and off the plane as quick as possible. Our old apartment?  Jack thought. "Oh no." Jack and Amy's old apartment was burned and abandoned. But Mark was there. Jack knew exactly where he was and rushed to his rescue. "Mark?! Mark?! Where are you?" Jack yelled through tears. "Hey you there." "Huh?" Jack turned around not knowing who was behind him. "I'm Kate. You?" "Jack." "Why are ya yelling for Mark?" "Mark is my boyfriend and he's in danger in here!" "Wow, never would've thought that mark would ever be captured. or in danger." "Wait, do you know him?" Jack asked.

"I was his best friend in elementary school." "Cool but i'm kinda losing time so help me get him back please." Jack wiped his tears away. "Sure, of course. Let's hurry though." Kate led the way while Jack followed. then he heard Marks cries for help. "Mark! Is that you?" Jack turned the corner and saw him alone, tied up, blindfolded, and gagged. "Oh Mark! What have they done to you?" "Mmmmm!" "Well, well, well. Look who took our bait." "Please let him go!" "NO!" "Why not?!" "Because Jack you belong with me. Not, him." "Wow you really are a bitch aren't you?" "Excuse me? Who do you think you are?" "Kate Richardson. I know who I am and I don't think it." "Whatever. Amy!" "Yes?" "Take care of this chick would you?" "Sure. No problem." "MMMM!" "Amy!" Amy looked back at Jack. "Please. Why are you doing this?" "Don't answer that question!" Wiishu cut in.