The Dominant One (Yandere!Connor x Plus Size!Reader)

Author's Note: I have Oolong tea out in the open in front of my Mac, and a container full of watermelon hidden in a desk drawer. It's 10:36, and I'm gonna finish this smmmMMMUT (n u t s). Also, I even listened to 'Gimmie More' by Britney Spears to just give it a m o o d. 

• @bamaxi requested this ~w~ •

Summary: You've dated Connor for a while, but he started to be rather carnal when you've kept him waiting. 

~~~~~~

The vintage-like clock stuck twelve at the coffee shop you worked at. You looked at the clock, smiling as you untied your apron and checked off, leaving work with your handbag of keys, and other miscellaneous things. 

You rushed to get out of the snow by getting inside of your car hastily. Just as you did, your right pocket vibrated two times. Coming from that, you knew it was a text message because you made sure any text message you got was double vibrated. 

Pulling the phone out of the pocket of your fur coat, you see a message: 

💙 Connor 💙

Why aren't you home yet, darling?

You chuckled at his text. It was always common of him to worry about where you were, hence he's very protective of you. 

Yet on the other side of the phone...

Connor was pacing around the room in your home, specifically your bedroom. Where were you? Are you hurt? Are you just working overtime? Is someone talking to you?

'If they're forcing Y/N to do overtime then I'll need to speak to her manager about it. If she's talking to someone then I'll have to get that person away from her, perhaps relocate the person. If she's hurt, then I'll find the suspect and I'll kill them... God, where is she?!' 

Every minute, every second became strikingly painful for this android detective. As much as he's seen you fight, he still sees you as a person he must protect. As much as he loves you, he just doesn't like it when suspicious people try to talk to you. God forbid he hears anyone talk shit about you, otherwise, he'll find them, but at that moment he won't. Once he's put you to sleep, he retraces his steps and finds anyone that dared mess with his lover. 

So far, you haven't noticed. You almost once, but you shrugged it off as a side effect from too much coffee. Connor was glad you tossed it aside, but he also tossed aside himself some issues you were having the past few weeks. Tired from work? He cuddles you and never lets go. Crying because of your weight? He kisses every single part you are, and were, ever insecure about. Feeling angry? He gifts you a punching bag to take your anger out (And also to look at the sweat glowing your skin like a goddess). 

Tonight he was feeling strange. Connor was feeling very protective of you. He tried to convince you to call in sick for work but you didn't feel like it. As much as he is delicate with you, he's also rough - especially jealous. Whenever he's jealous, he glares daggers at the person who's flirting with you and squeezes your plushy hips hard - deviantly smiling as he claims his property. 

And so now he was stuck with an incredibly aroused cock and a phone, waiting for you to come back so he can fuck you senseless. 

😍 Y/N

I just got in the car babe. I'll be there in ten minutes 😚