~Chapter 1~Hmm Tetsuya?~

~Chapter 1~I do not own Kuroko No Basket!

~Akane's Pov~

Konichiwa* my name is Akane and i won't tell you my last name because i want to be mysterious~

"Wow isn't that Akane!"I heard one boy say and all eyes were on me crap.

"AKANE-SAMA!!!"My fangirls and boys shouted as the boys had hearts and the girls had a blush.

"Please go out with me!"The boys chorused as they began to run over to me and the girls just shouted"Please can we have your autograph!"

Wow so yeah this is my life as a model and plays basketball.They began to crowed to much so i use my deadly weapon.

Akane use wink!

I winked at them and they began to fall to the floor with a nosebleed.

Hah! Now i can go to sign up for the basketball club!

I went to the basketball stall and saw a brown haired women and a black haired man with glasses.

I walked up to them and smiled."Excuse me can i join the basketball club please?"

The two blushed and nodded as the girl handed me a application as i sat down on the chair i filled it and it's this.

_______________________

Name:Akane

Last School:America

Reason:I want to defeat the Generation Of Miracles!

_______________________

The two looked at me in surprise as the girl squinted at me.

"Are you Akane?"She asked as i nodded with a rosy smile.She then had sparks in her eyes.

"Can i have your autograph?"I of course nodded as she gave me a basketball?Meh nevermind.

I got out a black pen and writ my name on the basketball.

"Nice to me you uhh"I said but i don't know her name.

" Riko Aido"She said and i nodded and turned my gaze to the person sitting next to her.

"Hyuga Junpei"He said as i nodded and beamed happily with a rosy aura.

"Well see you soon Junpei-senpai Riko-senpei."i said to them as i waved an walked away completely un aware that someone was watching me.

~3rd Person~

As Akane walked away a boy with teal hair and blue eyes looked at her and blinked when he caught a glimpse of Akane's sign up paper a ghost of a smile traced his lips.Maybe just maybe he had found his light.

~TimeSkip~Bought to you by Chibi Kagami

~Akane's Pov~

The school bell rang as i went to the basketball club however i was stuck in the middle of my fan.

"Akane-sama!"Wow cut the sama please.I really need to try to avoid my fan...somehow.

"Can you guys move for me please i need to get to the basketball hall"I asked sweetly with a little pout.It seemed to have worked as i was ugh carried to the basketball hall.

I slammed the door open as i walked in."Sorry Riko-senpai i was stuck dealing with my fan"

Riko nodded accepting my apology as she looked back to her paper.Using the time i looked at the members and spotted a red headed person.Hn.He seems like he will be a challenge.Wait he seems familiar.

"Ahh Taiga!"I shouted as the red head looked at me surprised."Ah Akane it's good to see you again"As i beamed at him.

I waved at Riko-senpai for her to continue as she introduced her self and telling for the boys to take of there clothes.I was a bit surprised that Riko-senpai can see people stats but thats actually a good thing for a women coach.

"Is Kuroko-kun here?"Riko-senpai asked as she looked around.I looked around to and noticed a boy with teal hair.I blinked and looked again to see he disappeared.

Riko-senpai was about to continue until the same teal haired boy walked behind her.

"I am Kuroko"The teal haired boy said as i blinked again.I walked up to the surprised Riko-senpai and looked at her board.

KUROKO TETSUYA

Hmm Tetsuya?

______________________

So how was it was it good i finally did the first chapter of this rewritten series!

So i changed some stuff and of course Kagami is in this but not Kuroko's light.

I think my skill of a writer is improved so thank you for reading hopefully i post a new chappy tomorow!

JustImagineXxX Aka Amaya Hitachi