Chapter 8~Jealousy and Apologies~

JustImagineXxX:Hi guys soz for deleting last chappie to put another chap in :/

I do not own Kuroko No Basket if i did poor Kuroko would be a girl :|

i am doing two chapters today and HAPPY THANKSGIVINGS!!!!

And thanks @Blegh1925 I dedicated for being the only one who voted BUT you can still vote for the christmas one :D

~Don't own Don't sue No money~

THERE ARE FOUL LANGUAGE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!

__________|Start|_________

|Akane's POV|

Glaring at the ground casually the team looked back and forth between me and Ryouta.Why the fuck is he here?!Looking at my shoes i sighed and gave my fake smile"Hello Ryouta-san sorry you just looked liked someone else"His eyes wavered(my awesome observation skills)and he smiled the same fake"Haha coincidence happens and i am sorry aswell Akane-san"

That seemed to the clear up the confusion of the team.As they started to ramble stuff that i didn't want to listen to,well i might just listen abit.

"When i heard our next opponent was Seirin,i rememebered Kurokocchi went here so i thought i'd come say hi"Well go somewhere else idiot"We where the best of friends in middle school"My eyebrows twitched as a feeling stirred inside me.

"Not any more than anone else"

"You're so mean"Ryouta wailed in crocodile tears as i rolled my eyes

"Kise Ryouta though he started..."Furihata started as i sighed bored.I mean who wouldn't it was about something i heard loads of times so i might as well ignore it...

"Since your second year?"Junpei-senpai asked amazed.

"That article exaggerated quite a bit,i'm glad to be called part of he Generation of Miracles but i'm the worst of the bunch."He was scratching the back of his head sheepishly and i had a clue just then of why he came here for.."They bullied me and Kurokocchi for it all the time."

"That never happened to me"Oh my how i love that phantom..not like that...

"What? It was just me?"He cried as crocodile tears fell again ohh how tempted i was to punch his face..

Smirking a little i nearly laughed,i mean Tetsuya was messing with Ryouta that is definatly the best thing you will see until Ryouta will become ugly...Wait did i just think he is handsome?!Snap the fuck out of it AKANE!!!

Suddenly a magical purple unicor- I mean a basketball was thrown at Ryouta in full speed and i was sooo happy that i nearly cackled but he just had to ruin it by using one hand to stop the ball from hitting his 'beautiful face'"Ow!What was that for?" For breaking my heart in my lovely childhood bitch.

"Kagami-kun!/Kagami!"Riko and Junpei-senpai said as it revealed who the thrower was,yep my awesome brother in all his smirking glory!

"Sorry to ruin your renunion.Don't tell me you came all the way here just to greet us.Why don't you play with me a little,pretty boy?"As he did the come-at-me-bruh hand motion.

"What? I don't know if i'm ready.."Be ready for my fist then."But i just..Fine. lets do it."(I just noticed how sexual everything is..O///O i am sick..)"I have to thank you for that display"He threw the ball at Taiga as Taiga catched it still smirking..EHHH?! I wanted to beat him in a game!

"This could be bad.."Tetsuya whispered to me as i blinked"Huh?"

Taiga bounced the ball a few times before passing it to Ryouta and got into a blocking position Ryouta then began bouncing the ball as he looked right then left with that Taiga went right as Ryouta went left dribbling the ball Taiga running after him when Taiga caught up with Ryouta,Ryouta dribbled the ball in a circle as he out runned Taiga and aimed for the hoop with a dunk.A hint of nostalgia passed Riko-senpai's eyes as Ryouta did this and i shook my head..Man..I forgot about that abillity..Really thogh this isn't simple imitation..It's like he made the move his own AND better...Taiga tried to hit the ball out of Ryouta's hand but Ryouta succesfully dunked the ball in.

FML......

~Timeskip bought to you by my mum's delicious thanksgivings food :D~

I walked out of the gym to go to my photoshoot everything replaying in my mind..

"Give us Kurokocchi.Come join us.Let's play basketball together again."

"I seriously respect you,Kurokocchi.It's a waste of your talent to stay here.what do you say?"

"I am honored to hear you say that..."My heart clenched with and unknown feeling that i have never felt before,was it jealousy?I bit my lip as i glanced at Tetsuya"I must humbly decline your offer"he bowed my heart filled with happiness and i smiled.

"That doesn't make any sense.Beside, this in't like you! Winning was everything! Why did't you go somewhere better?"

"My thinking has changed since then.More imprtantly, i made a promise to Akane-san"Ryouta's eyes darted towards me"I told her we'd beat you the Generation of Miracles with Kagami-kun"I beamed at Ryouta Hah BITCH!

"It really isn't like you to joke around like that."

"I stil have no sense of humour..I'm serious"

I laughed again that was like the best moment of my life! Suddenly i freezed in my track,at the school gate Ryouta was standing there waving at me as i glared at him.I tried to walk past him but he suddenly holded my had preventing me to walk any further.

"Wait Akanecchi!"Wha blushing from the old name i frozed.

"What do you want Ryo-Kise-san?"He frowned

"Akanecchi i know you are mad at me for doing that but please forgive me..I am sorry i broke the oath..i am sorry that i used you to get back with her but i couldn't live without you Akanecchi..I could't...so..please will it be the same..as last time?The time in our childhood where we would laugh at the simplest joke..The time when we bought that neckalce..Can we be the best couple again?"Tears leaked down my eyes as he confessed to me..i can't..i just..can't..I ran away without looking tears trickilng down.

~End~

Sup next chapter is going up soon :D and also please vote for what is hould do for christmas it is either a christmas special or 2 chapters.

:D