Christmas Special/Akane's And Kise's Past Part 2 [Final]

Don't own KNB xD wish i did but na.

Last and final chapter of Akane and Kise's Past Merry Xmas!

THIS IS FOR 25th DECEMEBER BUT BECAUSE MY WATTPAD KEEPS LAGGING(CRAPPY INTERNET ASAP)MY SAVED WORK KEEPS DISAPPEARING SO AFTER GETTING GOOD INTERNET AND ITS NOT LAGGING NO MORE I FINALLY CAN POST THIS!!!

__________|Star|__________

"Akane-chii! What are you doing?!"Ryouta asked with a blush as i grinned at him enjoying how the roles of a man switched to me....Was that something to be happy about?Anyway i looked up at him and blushed,which wasn't part of the plan but then i hugged him mumbling incoherent words.
"I love you Ryouta-kun.."He laughed and hugged me"Akane-chii i was supposed to say that first..I love you too!"Wrapping his arms around mine it felt like it filled something for eternity but that moment was ruined with the lunch bell ringing.Jumping away from his arms i pecked him and ran down the stairs chuckling i grinned.My FIRST EVER love loves me.

But i didn't know the schemes he planned and the lies he told me...

|Few stuff things days later...i guess..|

Me and Ryouta acted more freely around each other like holding hands...erm hugging but nuuu kisses!

"Hey Akane-chii tan?"Ryouta-kun asked as we walked through the market looking at stuff.

"Hm?"

"Should we buy something for our 2 months anniversary?"

"AH!OMG YES!"

"Hehehehe...."

Welp don't know how but we teleported there with a unicornnn! :D ......No?.....Okay Ryouta just took my hand in his and we started running to wherever we're going.I looked at our joint hands and smiled the smile that i have learnt to put on.

Arigato ne Ryouta...For LOVING me.

Bleh i sound so cheesy xP.When we kinda arrived we huffed from the run and walked into a fancy shop called [...Insert any necklace shop...] and when we walked inside the beauty was breath taking...The white light shone down of different type of necklaces giving the necklaces a shine that was prettier than diamonds.

"Close your mouth Akane-chii you'll catch flies"Ryouta chuckled as he led me to a shelf.I blushes in embarrassment and looked at everything in the store in awe.

"Akane-chii should we get this?"Ryouta's voice rang out as i whipped my head to him and my eyes nearly popped out of my socket.He was holding a necklace made out of silver(what ever silver i don't give a shiz)that was broken in half and one said best and the other said couple.I blushed at the word couple.

"Soo..."

"Can you even buy that Ryouta?"

"Of course!"He grinned and picked the necklace up and walked to the counter paying it with loads of money.

After he payed it i stared at him how could a 11 year old(well soon 12)have that much money?!

"My mum favors you and gave me it"

Woops did i say that out loud?

"Yes you did"
I giggled rubbing the back of my head sheepishly as Ryouta shook his head at me putting the necklace on his neck and hooking it.I did the same but i had trouble with hooking it.

Ryouta seeing this chuckled again and moved my hair out of the way his hot breath tickling my neck and his slender fingers grazing my neck as he hooked the necklace on.I murmured a thank you and we continued walking home we him walking to my home.

~The very next day~

I woke up hearing my alarm clock i got ready for school and went down stairs and to my utter surprise my mum and dad was down there FINALLY eating breakfast at the table.I sat down bowing my head.

"Good morning mother and father"They nodded in acknowledge and i sat down.

"Hi-"I stopped them(I GAVE YOU A HINT OF HER REAL NAME HINT HINT!!!)

"Please call me by my surname Akane"They nodded and started again,

"Akane...We have appointed a plane for you to go to America.."

I stared at them..NO way...they are going to split me and Ryouta up?!

"But because we started seeing you with a boy...we decided that we will extend it so that you get to think it..and let you go around middle school"I stared at them,where these people my parents?The would of forced me to go to America like right now so that they could brag about me...I silently nodded and walked out of the house sipping some milk shake.I guess i should go to Ryouta's house and tell him this...

After a long walk i arrived at his house and i smiled at the design.Looking at my watch i saw that i had 2 hours before the bell to ring so i knocked on the door to be greeted by Kiyoko-san.She looked at me with slight pity but smiled.fake.I wonder what happened?

"G-good morning Akane..."She greeted trailing of at the end i stared at her.Why does she seem not like herself today?I nodded at her and walked up the stairs to Ryouta's room but stopped my self from twisting the knob when i heard voices.

"Ryou-kun when are you going to stop acting to love that girl?Akane was it?"My eyes widened and i opened the door just to see what was happening.Why was Kaede here!Kaede Ryouta's dream girl was sitting on his lap as he was hugging her.A part of me broke.Was Ryouta cheating on me?!

"Don't worry Kaede-chii i will break up with her soon as i got you back for 3 months now."Tears streamed down my face,3 months that was 1 month after i asked him out...

"I love you Kaede-chii"He stated with loving eyes as she stared at him back and murmured "I love you more Ryou-kun"Before they could smack their lips together i bust into the room tears filling my eyes.Ryouta's eyes widened seeing me."Akane-chii?!"I glared at him more tears falling.

"I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WOULD USE ME LIKE THIS RYO- NO YOU DON'T DESERVE THAT NAME!-"I hiccuped"I-i ha-hate you KISE *hiccup* RYOUTA!!I WISH I NEVER EVER MET YOU!AND I WISH WE NEVER MADE THAT OATH!!!!"I ran out sobbing Kiyoko-san watched everything in sympathy but she ignored my tears.I ran away hearing the voice i once loved."AKANE-CHII WAIT!!!

I kept running blocking out the voice calling me.I hate him.Not for breaking my heart but for breaking the oath.I don't have a heart but i sure as hell remember the oath we made one day.

We will never betray each other and if one of us do we will hate each other.

After i was sure i couldn't hear Kise i pulled out my phone and dialed Oka-sama's number

"Moshi moshi?"

"Oka-sama tell the maids to pack my bags I'm going to America for the remaining 3rd year and for middle school"

I am going for good.

I hate you Kise Ryouta and if i see you again i swear on the oath i will continue to hate you.

_________|End!|_______

Sorry that i didn't post for a month!

Like i said laggy internet and wattpad lol Dx

Well sorry for posting it one month from the 25th december

Hope you had a wonderful new year and christmas!