Chapter 9~Practice Match~Start~

Second chapter of the day whooh!

__________|Start|__________

I woke up yesterdays memory still in mind.How dare Ryouta ask Tetsuya to join him in Kajou-What?! what was i thinking being j-jealous?Blushing furiously i put on my school uniform and packed up my bag with my gym clothes ready to go to Kaijou.

Walking out of my house i sighed softly i won't be a toy for you to use Ryouta....Even though a part of my heart still mourns for you...Well i hope my favourite childhood friend with purple eyes will see me soon...

~Timeskip~

The team arrived at Kajou and it was massive.There were loads loads of building and students,well lets just say it is REALLY high tech.I looked up to see Taiga and saw that his eyes where bloodshot..

"Neh Taiga why are your eyes red?There kinda scary..."

"I was too excited i couldn't sleep last night"

"What are you?A first grade going to a field trip for the first time?"Me and Tetsuya said at the same time as Taiga glared at us.

Yosh This day is going good so far i just hope HE is not going to ruin i-

"Kurokochii!"...Screw the holy beings that are laughing at me RIGHT NOW!

"Kise!"Taiga shouted as Ryouta ignored him"I thought i might show you to the gym!"Taiga was definatly being ignored😏.

Ryouta then spilled stuff about how he was crying in his pillow all night and that "Only one girl has ever turned me down!"I frozed but shook it off as Ryouta led the way to the gym.When we arrived there it was DISGUSTING.

Half of the pitch was being used for practice..

A fat man with a very ugly um mustache- wait i am not a female to judge..."You're here.Welcome I'm Coach Taleuchi..Which one of you is the coach?"...What the heck???

"That's me!"Riko-senpai said as the fat coach looked surpised"You? You're not the manager? What about you?"He asked as he looked at me i smiled and shook my head meaning no as i was really disgusted by him...Me no talk to bakas!

"May i ask why we playing on half a pitch?"I asked nicely as the coach smiled"We're having the other players practice as usual so we don't waste time."THATS.IT.I snapped the bottle i didn't know i was holding and stepped on it pretending it was the coach.Everyone seemed pissed too..

At end of the gym i saw Ryouta putting his costume on but stopped by the coach saying"You're not playing Kise,i know we've got star players from all the middle schools, but you're on a whole different level."THATS IT THAT LITTLE FAT PIECE OF S#€¥% YOU ARE SOOOO DEAD.I picked up a tiny rock out of my bag(the holy rock that has always been with me even though how many times i chuck it away)and through it right at the fat coach hitting him making him drop his clipboard and magically the rock appeared back in my bag :D

The Seirin team got changed and i of course took longer as i was admiring the uniform with my birthdate month number.Number 3.

I am soooo pumped!!

____|To be continued|___

You guys absolutely hate me ;D well i will update soon so be tuned!!

See yah!!