~Chapter 3~First Years Vs. Second Years~

~Chapter 3~I do not own Kuroko No Basket

~Akane's Pov~

I blinked at Tetsuya's question the smiled."I play basketball because i love it the way the ball echoes the sweat dripping on the floor and when you play as a team also when there's are strong players to challenge!"

Tetsuya nodded then looked at his shadow"I will tell you one thing i am a shadow"

What weird. I looked back at where Tetsuya was then sighed him and his low presence.

I better go find Taiga.

~Timeskip~Bought to you by Chibi Kuroko

For basketball practice Riko-senpai told us the 1st years to vs the 2nd years.This us going to be interesting.

When the game started lets just say Taiga is being a reckless dunce and not playing as a team damn that guy!Also what the hell Tetsuya isn't he suppose to be a miracle don't let the other team take the ball idiot!

I am going to stop ranting now and observe as always hmm I should have researched at home.Junpei-senpai seems to be good at three pointers the muscles in his arms are proof.

Rinnosuke-senpai seems to be good at defending and wao seems like he can do hook shots too.Even I can not do them.

I looked at Tetsuya and frowned his structure is below average but what's with his posture and the muscles in his arms.He can't be a three pointer expert.Maybe this will be interesting after all.I smirked and focused on what was happening right now.Seems like Taiga is being double teamed.

I saw the opportunity to take the ball so I took it as Shinji-senpai looked puzzled as I dribbled the ball past Rinnosuke-senpai as Junpei-senpai tried to block me I went to the left he knew what I was going to do and when to block to the left as I quickly swapped and went right and shot a three pointer earning a point for the team and some impressed look.

The whistle blew for the 3rd quarter break as I plopped on the floor and observed anyone the first year trio uhh forgot there names seems to be exhausted.Taiga looks like his breath is going and Tetsuya is breathing heavily. Fuu~Seems like I should stop observing people on matches.

Suddenly one of the first years shouted"I give up!"As Taiga my awesome 'brother' picked him up."What do you mean I give up?"He shouted as the second years were about to interfere.

Tetsuya hit Taiga on the back of his nee with his nee."Calm down"He said in his monotone voice as an irk mark appeared on Taiga's head as shouted at Tetsuya.

"Was he playing the game?"Junpei-senpai asked/whisper Shun-senpai as Shun-senpai shrugged"I'm not sure"

~Third Person~

The coach Riko Aida looked surprised as she looked at Kuroko.'Was he there the whole match as the referee I didn't see him!'

~Akane's POV~

The 4th quarter was going to start as Tetsuya adjusted his wristbands he looked at one of the freshman and asked"Can you pass me the ball please"

The freshman looked surprised but surprisingly nodded.When the game started and the freshman was surrounded he mumbled something I didn't hear and passed the ball to Tetsuya.What surprised me was the ball landed back into my hands as I shot a three pointer.

The second years looked surprised as Riko-senpai had a look of nostalgia on her face."That pass went through?"Junpei-senpai mumbled.

Hah! I get it.There was a rumour about the phantom six man.A person specialising in passes!Misdirection a technique used to direct attention from yourself.I didn't think it was true but this is cool!

It went like that for the whole quarter as there was 10 seconds left the second year where too absorbed in Tetsuya's passes they didn't pay any attention to us so the score was.

1st years:28 2nd years:28

Suddenly Tetsuya took the ball when there was 5 seconds left and run for the basket as the first years shouted."GO KUROKO!!"

He shot the ball and it missed as an irk mark appeared on my head.I ran to the ball and dunked it."THIS IS WHY I DISLIKE WHEN PEOPLE DON'T USE TEAMWORK!"

Yes we WON!!!

1st years : 30 2nd years : 28

The first years cheered as Junpei-senpai whispered something to Shun-senpai and Shinji-senpai.

Hah I am hungry time for some ice cream.

_______________________

GUYS I FLUFFING UPDATED!!!!