Chapter 6 ~He went THAT FAR?~

Hi i looked back at the story and i was like O_O i forgot the part where Kuroko writ the "i will make you number one so here it is :D
I do not own Kuroko No Basket and do not sue if you dont own cause you get no money.
|Start|_____________________

I walked to school feeling horrible because of my school record...but i'll live!But another thing i am mad of is that Tetsuya and Taiga didn't invite me to go Maji Burgers with them *pouty face*!

Walking into the class while everyone greets me was annoying like seriously!You don't just go up to someone and your eyes just randomly become hearts!Bleh!Tetsuya was sitting in his seat like usual as well as Taiga but why is everyone looking outside the window?Wah!GOSSIP?!YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME OUT!!!

Running to the window i looked out and nearly gasped, in chalk on the playground(what ever that place was) simple but heartbreaking words was there.

We' will be be number one together...

Looking around i saw Tetsuya turning a page in his book and within that moment i saw chalk on his blazer.Smiling i felt giddy it was about time to defeat the miracles!

But Taiga was still being a pole stuck up his a** a**hole and glared at Tetsuya!What did he do?But seriously Tetsuya went that far?!

_________|Start|_________

Well sorry to confuse you guys :D

And if you want to know why Taiga was glaring at Kuroko then tube in for more chaps :F