01

<Youngjae's POV>

Jackson and I were on our way to our next class, wondering where Yugyeom and Bambam were. They weren't home when we woke up and they weren't in class either, which isn't unusual for them but we were still curious.

Jackson shrugged. "Maybe out on a date?"

"Or a hotel?" I raised a brow.

He laughed while we took our seats and waited for class to start, dropping the subject of our friends and their sex life.

<Jaebum's POV>

I walked inside my office with Jinyoung behind me, reciting my schedule for the day. He's my best friend and secretary, so going to work is better with him around.

"Is that all?" I asked him and sat down on my seat.

He nodded. "Yes, CEO."

"Alright, see you at lunch." I said and he left me alone to my work.

<Youngjae's POV>

Innocence.

That's what they all see in me.

Everyone except my friends.

Everyone thinks I don't know anything about their dirty innuendos and gestures, they didn't think that maybe I was as dirty minded as they were.

"Sex Ed is boring." I groaned once class ended.

College is stupid. I hate this. I wanna go home.

Jackson laughed from beside me. "Whatever, Mr. Purity."

"Fuck off." I groaned again and we stood up to head home.

I really need to find myself a daddy. Especially with Yugyeom and Bambam going at it every chance they get and Jackson probably has his own dirty secrets he isn't sharing with us since he's been disappearing a lot since a week ago.

Jackson got a text and he looked at me with a look I've been getting a lot for a week.

"Whatever. Go." I answered, already planning to follow him and know what he's hiding.

"See you later, bro." he said and turned the other way, running.

I rolled my eyes before turning to walk behind him, not letting him out of my sight.

<Jaebum's POV>

I walked out of my friend's company's building after our meeting and got inside my car, ready to head back to my company.

As I was leaving, there was a boy that looked about he was in college that ran across the street, not looking where he was going.

"Asshole." I muttered and started driving again, failing to see that there was another college student, but stopped just in time for me to not hit him.

The boy's eyes widened before it rolled to the back of his head and he fell to the ground.

"Well, shit." I muttered before rushing out of my car and to the passed out boy.

He must've been so shocked to faint like that.

I tried to wake him up but I couldn't.

Well, he's kind of cute.

Maybe a little too cute.

Wait, shit, Jaebum, worry about that later.

I picked him up and placed him in the backseat of my car, not knowing what to do. He wouldn't wake up and I shouldn't leave him in the street.

"Jinyoung, I'm heading back. And I have someone with me." I said as I started driving again, the boy laid down behind me.

●●●

I hope you like it. Please bare with the start hahaha