53

<Youngjae's POV>

The doorbell rang so Jaebum went to open the door. When he came back, he had Jackson and Mark behind him.

When Jaebum was back beside me on the couch, I hugged him to my side and buried my face in his chest, once again feeling shy because of the last time these two were here in Jaebum's house.

Mark chuckled, and I could just sense him raising an eyebrow. "You two seem busy."

I still can't believe my best friend and my boyfriend's best friend were together.

"Bambam and Yugyeom were worried about you!" Jackson said while sittinf next to me.

I took my face out of Jaebum's chest. "It's not my fault Jaebum is a jealous prick!"

Jaebum raised an eyebrow at me. "Weren't you jealous of Mark a few months ago?"

"Fuck off." I grumbled.

Jackson laughed. "Are you pregnant again? Damn, Jaebum, you're quick."

"Jackson!" I yelled, tackling my friend and sending us both on the ground while the business men laughed at us.

"Jinyoung went to pick up Yugyeom and Bambam. We, are going to have a movie night. Since Jackson wanted to bond." Mark smiled, pulling Jackson to his feet while I sat down on Jaebum's lap and wrapped my arms on his neck so I wouldn't fall off.

"That sounds nice." I hummed, placing my cheek against Jaebum's shoulder.

"I should probably order pizza and chicken." Mark said, sitting up from Jackson's lap and taking his phone out, grabbing Jackson's hand while the two walked to the kitchen to order food for all of us.

"We have great friends." I murmured while Jaebum traced shapes on my sides.

He smiled. "Yeah."

●●●

So this is the last chapter hehe :) but don't worry, there's gonna be an epilogue :)