⚠ 49 ⚠

<Jaebum's POV>

I carried Youngjae to my bedroom, throwing him in the middle of the bed before I went to my bedside drawer and took out a pair of handcuffs and a cock ring.

"Daddy?" Youngjae whispered when he saw what I had in my hands.

I chuckled, cuffing his wrists together on the headboard before trailing kisses down his neck, chest, and stomach, then gave the tip of his member a small kiss before putting the cock ring on him.

"Daddy..." he whimpered but I just brought my face to his and kissed him deeply.

"Hmm..." his voice was muffled by my lips, and I continued to stroke his member with my hand while the other lifted him off the bed ever so slightly so I could push his body against mine.

I groped his ass, making him gasp, and my tongue found its way inside his mouth once again.

Youngjae started sucking on my tongue, making me moan, and I felt him trying to move his wrists from above him, so I broke the kiss to smirk at him.

"No moving, Sunshine." I chuckled, going back to my bedside drawer to take some more things out.

<Youngjae's POV>

Jaebum tied his necktie around my eyes, leaving me in the dark.

"Daddy?" I whimpered.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Jimin." I whispered but only got Jaebum's chuckle in return.

"I'll just leave this here, okay?" he said, and soon enough I felt him insert something in my hole.

"Shit." I drawled when I realized that he put a vibrator inside of me.

Jaebum chuckled again, and I felt his lips on my stomach before he turned the vibrator on.

"It's the highest setting, Sunshine. Just so you know." I heard him say through my moans.

I tried to move my wrists but I was still bound to the bed.

"Daddy... p-please... I have t-to cum... ahhh~" I moaned, shutting my eyes tight.

I heard the door open, and I struggled against the bonds even more. "Daddy, w-where are you g-going?"

"I'll be quick, don't worry." I heard him say before the door shut closed, leaving me naked on his bed with my hands tied above me and a vibrator set on full inside my asshole.