36

<Youngjae's POV>

Class just ended and I groaned, burying my face in my arms.

I heard Jackson chuckle from beside me. "What's with you?"

"Sex Ed is boring." I groaned.

I could just feel him roll his eyes. "Oh, right, you're Mr. Purity."

"Shut up." I whined, lifting my head to frown at him.

He chuckled, ruffling my hair. "I'm kidding. Come on, lunch time. Yuggie and Bam are buying."

Once we were in the canteen, I just yawned and buried my face back in my arms. "Not hungry. Wake me up after you eat."

"You sure?" I heard Bambam ask.

I just nodded, not bothering to answer because I was already half-asleep.

<Jaebum's POV>

Youngjae was asleep on the sofa in my office again, like he has been for the past week. He seems really tired and annoyed lately, which worries me. School must be taking its toll on him.

"Junior, can you have someone bring up some cupcakes and shakes? Thanks." I said to my secretary before ending the call.

I walked over to where Youngjae was and knelt down in front of him.

I gently tapped him awake. "Sunshine? Sunshine, wake up."

He stirred, slowly opening his eyes with a yawn.

I chuckled, tucking his hair away from his face. "Are you tired?"

He nodded, sitting up on the sofa and made a gesture to make me hug him. I chuckled, doing as he wished.

I hugged Youngjae tightly, kissing his forehead quickly. "I had some snacks brought up. After that, I'll just read over some documents then we can go home early. Does that sound okay?"

Youngjae nodded. "Yes, Daddy."

"Are you okay, though?" I asked him worriedly, breaking out of the hug to cup his cheeks.

Youngjae pouted while nodding. "Yeah. I guess I just feel weird recently."

"Come here." I said, bringing his face closer to mine and kissing his forehead again, then his nose and cheeks.

Youngjae scrunched up his nose, laughing cutely.

"Tell me whenever you need anything, okay? I don't like it when my Sunshine isn't happy." I told him, earning a nod from Youngjae.

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly, his cheek pressed against my chest.

"All better." he whispered, and I just rubbed circles on his side quietly while we waited for our food.

●●●

A little drama coming in a few chapters hehehe :) thank you for reading!