14

<Jaebum's POV>

Youngjae and I were walking under the afternoon sun, my current goal: to make him forget about his jealousy. He doesn't have to be jealous over anyone, I'm all his.

His hand was in mine, connected between us as we walked. He was sipping on an iced coffee I bought him and we were on our way back to my office.

"Daddy." he called me, and when I turned to look at me, he gave me a quick peck on the lips before letting go of my hand and running inside the building.

I laughed at how effortlessly cute he was.

"God, I'm whipped." I said to myself while walking after him.

Once we were alone inside the elevator, I pushed Youngjae against the wall and kissed him full on the lips.

"God, you're such a tease." I chuckled between kisses then nibbled on his lower lip, asking for entrance.

My tongue entered his mouth, letting it explore every inch of Youngjae's mouth while he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer, moaning.

The elevator dinged, meaning we reached my floor, and I pulled away from him, laughing softly at how cute he looked and intertwined our hands, walking inside my office.

<Youngjae's POV>

Jaebum and I were inside his car on his building's parking lot, making out with me straddling him on the driver's seat.

We were supposed to head home but it seemed that Jaebum had other plans before taking me home.

"Shit, Sunshine..." he moaned, making me smile against his neck, where I was leaving hickeys all over.

My hands were firmly on his shoulders, his under my shirt.

He moaned again when I pressed my lips on his, grinding on him for a quick second.

"We should... get you home... Sunshine." Jaebum said between kisses, then pulled away completely.

I just nodded, chuckling at him before moving back to the passenger's seat. "Yes, Daddy."

He leaned closer to give me another kiss before he started driving to my house.