V x Blind! Reader

MC's POV

I wake up to a beautiful day, as I go over to the kitchen to make some breakfast for V, I see him sitting on the living room couch where he's looking at old photos.

So I quietly sneak up close to him and see him looking at a photo of him and Rika.

"V, are you okay?" I asked worried about him.

V suddenly looks alarmed and visibly startled. "Oh, sorry MC, I didn't see you there." He nervously smiled.

"V, are you okay?" I asked again, still worried about him.

He nods "Mhmm. I'm fine MC." He tells me.

V's POV

I didn't  want to tell MC about how I wanted to confront Rika at Mint Eye. This was my fault she turned out to be like this. I love MC and I could never dare get her involved with Rika and Mint Eye, it was far too dangerous. If anything ever happens to MC, I could never forgive myself.

"Hey MC?" I called out.

She looks at me "What is it?" She asked.

"I'm going to be away for a bit. Can you take care for a while  without me?" I asked.

"Sure, but where are you going?" She curiously asked me.

I thought about this, and I couldn't bring myself to lie to MC. "Just going to work on some things" I said which wasn't exactly a lie.

"Oh..." she quietly said, "Are you sure you're alright?" She asked again as I hoped she doesn't ask more.

"Yes. MC. I also want to say, before I leave, that I love you. You're the most wonderful person I've known. I'm so glad you're my girlfriend" I said

"I love you too V. Where ever you're going, please be safe" she tells me in that angelic voice.

I take my camera and smile at her. "I'll try to be back as fast as I can" I said, kissing her gently.

MC's POV

I look over to V as we gently kissed "I love you V. Come back soon" I said

He gives me a tight hug "I love you Mc. Truly love you." He says.

***Time Skip!***

V's POV

I drove, thankfully without incident, to Mint Eye Headquarters.

As I got out from my car; I saw people walking around the front and just decided to walk through the front door.

The Mint Eye Worshippers stared at me like I was an outsider, since, I guess I am an outsider to them.

As I walked in, I walked to the room I knew where a Rika was going to be.

She was in the centre of the room with more Worshippers.

"Rika" I called out.

She looks at me with a strange expression with a mixture of happiness and a sinister one.

"V" she said

I take a deep breath "I'm here to make things right" he said....