Zen x Singer! Reader

MC's POV

I'm a singer. I've been singing since elementary school choir. I always love singing and people tell me I have such a great voice. Soon after I finished high school, my talents were noticed by a big agency and they asked if I could sing for their company.

Managing college and the company, It can be hard at times. I enjoy performing and have gotten rather known thought out the years of my career. I sing songs and perform at concerts. I'm like a pop star and I have a lot of fans.

It's nice, especially knowing I have fans outside of the country since I get letters written in foreign languages. I'm glad my music and voice can reach other people.

One day, my director texted me, it was to meet at the agency and that he had a surprise ready for me.

I walked in as I have a lot of friendly people greeting me. As I reached my director's office, there was another man already in there. A guy who looked my age with long white hair in a low ponytail and eager red eyes along with a nice white suit.

As my director saw me, he smiles "MC! You're just in time! I want you to do a collaboration." He said.

He looks over to Zen then back at me "Im sure you already know but this is Zen, he will be the man you will collaborate with for a song, and Zen, this is MC, one of the best our agency has ever seen" he said.

Zen smiles at me "Wow; that amazing, glad to meet you MC, I look forward to working with you." He cheerfully said.

I smiled too "Of course Zen! I'm glad I'll be working with someone as famous as you!" I exclaimed as we shook hands.

My director nods "Looks like both of you are getting along nicely! Your collaboration will be a performance of various songs and we plan to make it a concert and put in on CD's for record companies as well so do your best!" He exclaimed.

***Time Skip!***

Zen's POV

Wow; I can't believe I'm working with someone as well known as MC, she seems incredibly talented. Looking through her previous performances and videos, her voice sounds even more angelic than mine. It's so free and flows right into your ears. MC really has a talent for using her voice and projecting her emotions into a son.

As I looked over the songs we sing as a collaboration, I can't help but feel a rush of excitement as I get off from my computer and walk around my house, so motivated and happy I get to work with MC, she's so beautiful and lovely, I hope we get to do more collaborations like this.

***Time Skip!***

MC's POV

We did some rehearsals together again, and Zen sounds great. He always does. I looked up some of the musicals and performances he has done and they're all top notch! It's incredible that I have the chance to work with someone as amazing as he is.

During rehearsal, Zen kept winking at me as if he was spreading his confidence and it made me really happy whenever he did that. He's really cute...

As rehearsal was over, I went to my dressing room to change back into my normal clothes instead of the outfit I'm wearing on stage. I look over to Zen. "Nice working with you today!" I exclaimed.

He smiles, looking slightly embarrassed "You too Beautiful!" He said as I turned around to hide my blush from him "See you later Zen!" I yelled out.

Zen's POV

MC is amazing. She's so talented and she's so cute. As I think about MC some more, I looked over the piano and I realized that MC had left her cellphone behind.