Jaehee x Kind! Reader

Jaehee's POV

I'm so stressed lately. Jumin's been insane with his projects and needs me to organize all his ideas.

That and the fact that Elizabeth III is here with me. That annoying cat Jumin always seems to leave in my care.

Just then, I received a message from MC.

MC: "Hey Jaehee, how was work today?"

I decided to pause my work and message her back

Jaehee Kang: "The usual. Busy. Mr. Han now wants me to do all this extra work. On top of that, there's Elizabeth III sitting in my house... T_T"

MC: "Want me to come over and help you? I don't mind working with cats :)"

Jaehee Kang: "Of course MC. Thank you"

As I feel relieved that MC is now coming over and helping with Elizabeth, I decide to make some coffee for me and for MC when she gets here and to get a bit of snacks for her in case she's hungry.

After about 20 minutes, I heard a knock at my door, and I swiftly ran to open it, knowing full well; that was MC.

MC smiles at me "Hey Jaehee, I hope I'm not bothering you lately, I bought some coffee and snacks on my way here for you, and a pack of coffee candy and coffee flavoured ice cream" she cheerfully told me.

She's so lovely.

Coffee candy

And coffee flavoured ice cream

I quickly rush her in and invite her to my kitchen where I decided to take a short break for MC's sake.

And the ice cream.

"Shouldn't you be working Jaehee? I don't I hope I'm not bothering you" she said.

I shook my head so fast "No, you could never bother me MC!" I exclaimed

There was something about her that I just loved. Her presence was so warm and kind.

MC's POV

Jaehee's such a hard worker, I admire her a lot. I hope she likes the snacks I bought her from the convient store on my way here. I hope the ice cream didn't melt.

Jaehee welcomes me to her kitchen where I hope I'm not bothering her work. She gets it two bowls and two spoons. One for each of us. "Here, let's try some of this first. Then I'll go back to work. Thanks for bring his MC" she said

I smiled at her, happy that she likes what I got. "Anytime, Jaehee, just call me if you need anything!" I exclaimed.

Jaehee tries some of the ice cream first "It's delicious MC!" She exclaimed.

I blush a bit as she's so cute. I try some too and it's delicious.

After we finished eating and talking for a bit, Jaehee puts the snacks away and we get to work.

Jaehee goes back to organizing her paperwork and finishing her work while I went to take care of Elizabeth III and feed her dinner, then continue with my paperwork.