chapter 2

[A/N]: sorry its taken me so long to update. Its been a very rough year for me and I've been very depressed. I'll start updating the story tho.

..................

I wake up gasping for air. Sometimes I stop breathing in my sleep, its happened sense my freshmen year at band camp. I look over to the clock an- SHIT. IM LATE. It's 6:30 and school starts at 7:30 well 7:25 cuz my first hour teacher marks you late if you arrive after the 5 minute bell. Well looks like no laying in bed for a half hour to wake up. Looks like I'm getting coffee today. I hurry and get up and grab out a random shirt and some skinnys I look at the shirt, great its my black veil brides shirt. Its gunna make me so sad because I can't go see them tonight. Oh well. I run to the bathroom, (its inconveniently at the other side of the house) and grab a towel and jump in the shower.

I get out of the shower and dry off. Put on my clothes and start brushing my hair. I blow dry and straighten it. I flip my head over and start messing it up a little bit. My hair looks weird when I don't do this. I run back to my room grab my empty back pack to empty my locker out into it. I probably should of already done this but oh well. I grab my weekly letter to Andy I'm late this week but he probably doesn't even read my letters anyways. I grab my keys and black veil brides purse (I hate purses so I had to make it cool) and walk out the front door.

I get in my car and drive to my local coffee shop. I put my letter in the mail box thingy (the blue metal box things placed randomly around town) and walk in. "Hello Tyler, the usual?" "yes Bryan and hello, how is your morning?" I said as I walk up to the counter. Bryan is my only friend. I guess you could call him my friend, he's the only one that my dad hasn't scared away. "my morning has been great." he says with a sweet smile while making my coffee in a to-go cup. "how'd you sleep?" he asks. "not good." I say. "the nightmare again?" "yeah, its happened almost every night this week." "oh honey, come here." he gives me a hug and hands me my coffee. "on the house sense its your birthday and last day of hel- I mean school." "thank you." I say with a smile. "I gotta get going Bryan, don't wanna be late for school, bye." "bye, text me!" "okay will do." I say as I walk out to my car and start driving to school. I arrive at school, and as always everyone is staring, you'd figure after 4 years of high school they'd get bored with it but nope, they don't. I make my way to my locker and put my back pack in it and head to first hour, choir.

I'm almost to my first hour, I can see the door when I get stopped. Great its Sara and her goons. Sara used to be my friend, best friend even. Then she stayed the night and my dad came home drunk He choked my brother and wasn't gunna stop. She left and told everyone at school that I was a freak and had a freak family to. "hello, emo cunt, slice up your wrist today?" she used to know everything about me, even all of my scars. "hey sara. Break any mirrors by looking at them today?" I glare at her. She pushes me against the wall, hard. It kinda hurt. "Don't talk to me like that." she says. More like growls tho. "what are you a dog?" I say. Well that was stupid. She hits my head against the wall and laughs with her friends and walks away.

*the 5minute bell rings* Well, I'm late. I walk to the bathroom and clean the blood off of my forehead. I grab paper towel and wet it down. I go to wipe my forehead- *I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid to die* my phones ringing. Weird, no one calls me but Bryan, my dad, and my brother, and they all know I'm at school right now. I look at my phone and it says its just a number. I decide to answer it while I'm still trying to get the blood off of my forehead. "hello?" "...h-hi is this Tyler?"