chapter 4

All I can think about is getting out of this school. Going to a black veil brides concert. Meeting them. I don't even want to finish the school day. But I have to, exams. Ugh. I can't think about exams at a time like this! Do they not know the importance of what is going on tonight?! I have to go to the coffee shop and get the tickets so I can go home and get ready!

Finally, lunch. I normally am in the court yard listening to music at this time but seeing as I'm done with all my exams, I decide to leave. I go to my locker take everything out of it and shove it in my back pack, being careful not to ruin my mini posters. Everything is out of my locker when i notice something i haven't seen sense the first day of freshmen year, cuz my locker has been coated in posters sense i got here. (A/N: i the only one that's school gives them the same locker for all four years?) It was a note made in sharpie that was made by the person that had this locker before me i assume it said "keep your head up or they'll eat you alive." boy how true that was. If only i would've believed it. I quickly grabbed a sharpie and looked to make sure no one was around. I wrote "its true" then arrowed it to what they wrote then i also wrote "remember your not alone, your never alone." i closed my locker and walked away. I'm not going to miss this school. Only the band teacher. And choir teacher though he was mean he was a great teacher.

i walked out of the school and smiled. I GET TO MEET BLACK VEIL BRIDES!! I drive to the coffee shop where i can see Bryan through the window. He's talking to someone, I get out of the car and walk to the window he smiles when he sees me and nods his head a little. I know exactly what that means.

[A/N: Ooo cliffhanger c; comment what you think, its currently 4:39 a.m. So I'm going to bed. Just figured I'd update it a little more. I'll work on it tomorrow well I guess today when I wake up. Lol. Kik me if you want to talk my kik is taytayannne or message me and I'll either reply and maybe we can become friends and talk about bands and pizza. Or what ever. I'm always here if you need to talk to someone. :)

Love ya,

-Tay-