chapter 3

Before I go on in this story I should probably tell you a little about myself. My name is Tyler Contarino. My dad is verbally abusive and when he's drunk, which to be honest is everyday. He's an alcoholic which if you know anything about alcoholics they always turn violent eventually. That's when it becomes physical. I'm 18 as of today and my favorite band is black veil brides of coarse. I've had my issues of self harm. My best friend Bryan has tried to help me with it. He thinks I'm clean, but I'm not. Sense I always wear jeans (skinny jeans all the way! ;) and if I wear shorts I have leggings on under them. But I don't really wear them to often.) its pretty easy to hide them form him. I am a girl, don't be fooled by the name Tyler. My dad wanted a boy again and my dad always gets what he wants so they only planned for a guys name. I've written a weekly letter to Andy for the past year. I've never mentioned my self harm I couldn't bare to. What if we ever met and he actually read them I didn't want him knowing. I just got bored one day and decided to write him. Its been like that ever sense. My hair is black. My favorite colors are green and black. I'm 5'7 and I'm 101.6 pounds. And this is how my shitty life became my dream life.

okay back to the story.

"Yes this is Tyler, may I ask who's calling?" I said sounding a little nervous. I don't really talk a lot. "um, you don't know me but I heard it's your birthday and you don't get to go see your favorite band live tonight." he said. He has a deep voice. "um, yeah, its my birthday and no I don't get to go see them." Was he trying to make me cry on my birthday?! "well change that to a yes your going to go see them." what do you mean? They've been sold out for months." This guy was seriously confusing me. "Well what if I told you I have a ticket with a back stage pass with your name on it?" OHMYGOD. "Oh my god. Are you serious?!" he chuckled. He has a cute chuckle. "yes I'm serious. Happy birthday. Where can I drop it off at?" umm. It can't be at home. Or school. They both would just throw it away. Bryan. "umm drop it off at the coffee shop on 4th street. Leave it with Bryan and tell him its for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I AM SO EXCITED." he laughed again. "no problem. Is Bryan your boy friend or something..?" "no he's just a friend. Okay I have to get to class so I have to go. Thank you so so much bye." " okay. Haha. Bye" I'M GOING TO SEE BLACK VEIL BRIDES. This day just turned for the better.

[A/N: okay there's the 3rd chapter. I hope you like it. Let me know if you did or not. If you wanna talk or something you can kik me. My kik is taytayannne