Fangirl Screaming 2

*watches MIC Drop remix*

Normal Fangirl: Oh my gosh look at themmmm! And their English! Wow!
*laughs at hella trophies and hella thick part*

THAT fangirl: Hohmygosh look at their SEXY asses oml! AND THEIR CONSTANT EYE CONTACT!
I'M GONNA DIE, THEY ARE LITTERALLY EYE FVCKING ME!
*screams like unholy demon*
*parents are shaking their heads and wondering how the hell they could have possibly given birth to this creature*

__________________

*watches Perfect Man video*
(Video up top)

Normal Fangirl: MOTHER OF POTATOES WHAT ARE THESE VOCALS? WHAT IS THE DANCING? SLAY MY BOYYSSSS!

THAT Fangirl: *unholy screaming* THOSE HIP THRUSTS ARE DEEP, MAN! FYCK MEEEEEEEEE OPPA!

(Honestly tho, I really don't like the whole Oppa thing... I cringe.
[I'm not kink shaming... You do you... But I personally don't like that one.])

______________

*reads fanfiction (smut and fluff)*

Normal Fangirl: *finds a cute Scenario Book* Oh this is so cute! I wish this was real! I want him to kiss me and hold me and take me out to the movies... *starts crying into tub of ice cream* WHY CANT THIS HAPPEN TO ME IN REAL LIFE!?

*finds smut*
What the bloody hell is this?
*puts phone slowly down and sits there for a second rethinking life*
*secretly likes it and comes back to it seconds later because it was really good*

THAT Fangirl: *goes right to smut and reads until homework needs to be done*

*goes and writes a smut instead*

*reads a cute fluff after just to be happy and feel all cute inside*

*is internally screaming like their soul is on fire the entire time*
______________

Okay so I know this was short, but I was bored so I thought I'd write somthing stupid. Well, hope you enjoyed! 😁

Aluna💙