the lion

Allura was walking around the castle when she heard the black lion roaring. Startled she went to see what was happing. When allura walked into the room the black lion calmed down. Shiro came in to see what was happening. "Allura what are you doing here" said Shiro. "Shiro I need you to take me somewhere" said Allura. "Where" said Shiro. Allura put her arm on his shoulder.  " I need you to take me to Arus" stammerd Allura. Allura and Shiro took the black lion to Arus. Allura felt like she had to go to where the castle was. "Allura what are u doing" said Shiro. The black lion roared another lion was in the distance. "What is that" sluterd Shiro. "I don't know" said Allura. The lion roared again. Shiro and Allura looked at each other Shiro seamed to be blushing. Shiro and Allura went over to the lion who had a amulet across his forehead. Shiro busted out his Bayard "I'm taking no pracptshions". Allura creeped over to the lion. The lion growled at her. "I'm not sure about this" said Shiro. The lion stopped growling when he saw the Mark on her check. The white lion shifted over to Allura. The Cyan blue lion with the Saffron yellow eyes came over to Allura. Allura storaked it's mane the white lion pureed. Shiro came over to rub the white lion but touched Alluras hand. The white lion hissed at Shiro. "White it's ok it's just my boyfriend Shiro" said Allura. Shiro smiled at the lion. The lion pulled back it's teeth and smiled. Shiro, Allura and White went back to the black lion. They both made it back to the castle where the white lion was was in blacks hanger eating a price of lamb. "Alright im going to sleep" yawned Allura. Shiro kissed Allura goodnight. The next day Keith was outside Alluras door. " Allura have you heard a lion today" said Keith. "Uhmmm..... No" stammered Allura. "You and Shiro have been out last night haven't you" said Keith. "Yess we have" said Allura walking away. Shiro was talking to Lotour in the captions cabin. "Look Alluras mine now you just have to deal with that" said Shiro. Allura came in "What are u to talking about" yawned Allura. "Nothing" shutterd Lotour . The white lion roared. "What was that" said Lotour suspiciously. "Nothing" said both Allura and Shiro. " I heard it" said Lance. "Me two" said Hunk. The white lion roared again. "Its coming from the black lions Hangar" said Keith. Keith, Lotour, Lance and Hunk went down to the black lion hanger. The white lion dropped his Chickean and growled at them. The white lion slowly creeper up. " STOP" screamed Allura ! The white lion stopped growling. "Allura what's going on" yelled Keith. "Palidions meet the white lion he will fight along side you as my lion" said Allura."wait the lion is yours" boomed Lance "that's awesome". "Please don't tell Pidge" said Allura. "Tell me what" said Pidge coming down from the elevator. "Is that a lion" she yelled. " Pidge meet White the newest lion is Voltron" said Allura. Suddenly the alarm went off. " Coran what's the problem" said Shiro. "Galra ... everywhere" stammered Coran.  Shiro got to the black lion and the rest of the Palidions got to there lions. White and Allura went up to the captions Cabin. "O my gosh" what is that yelled Coran. "Coran this is my lion White" said Allura. White roared of happiness. There was a giant galra battle bot heading towards Voltron. Voltron hit it with its sword that dogged. The white lion went outside captions Cavan and into the kitchen where it found a price of meat. Pidge had just hit it with a vice beam and Lance had just hit him with an ice beam. "Partical barear up" yelled Allura. A forcefeild sourounder the castle. "Hey where's white" said Coran. "I'll go back to check on him" said Allura running out of the room. White had just came out of the kitchen. Its amulet turned crimson. Allura could see a her father in its reflection. Allura dint know what to do she just ran white felt like he had done something wrong and followed her. He jumped on her and pinned her. This time he saw king Alfor as a child and White standing right next to him. Allura looked deep into whites eyes "you where his wernt you". white licked her across the face. The white lion but his head to Alluras Chest. The palidions came back from defeating the battle bot when they saw white lying across the room. "Oh hello Palidions" said Coran. "Coran where's Allura" said Shiro. "She's gone to her room" said Coran. Later that night while everyone had gone asleep white had turned into a hologram version of King Alfor. "Hello daughter" said King Alfor. Alluras eyes wide opend "father"