Jeith and Shallura

The castle landed in Anubis. Shiro had finally calmed down about the whole allura and keith episode. "Look Keith while your here i think you should tell Joy you like her" said Shiro. "You dont think its to early" replied Keith? "No way" said Shiro "you and Joy are like love at first side" the palidions, Lotour, Allura and Coran went outside. The Jackleans where gaurding Sphinx castle. Lotour was holding Allura who was still to weak to stand up walk properly. The Jackleans spotted the Palidions. "Soneone tell the queen there here" said a Jacklean. Joy came outside. "Hello Palidions" said Joy. "Keith" she blushed. "Lets see how this mess of a relationships works out" mutterd Hunk. "May i show you around the castle" said Joy. "Yess you may" said Keith. "Are u flirting with me" said Joy. "Yess i am" said Keith kissing her hands. Joy went completly red. Joy showed the Palidions her Castle she opend the front door there was a library to her left side and the dinning room was in the right of the room the was a huge wide hall in the middle was a golden thrown with a massive portraite off her mother Rebailcam. "OK WHERES THE KITCHEAN" said Hunk! "It is beside the dinning room shall i show you some off the food we gave here" said Joy. "Yess" boomed Hunk already rashing for the dinning room. Joy giggled at this. Keith put his arm on her shoulder "your giggle is so cute" he blushed. "What" said joy? "Nothing" said Keith. There was a bunch of unkown foods on the table. Hunk ate all off it. "We came here to see if yoy could help us heal Allura" begged Lotour. "Off course we will" said Joy. She snapped her fingers "Jackleans take her to the infirmary" the Jackleans put her over there shoulders. Shiro followed them to the infirmary. Hunk went to try more off the foods, Pidge went to the libary and Lance went to explore while Keith stayed with Joy in the hall. "So what do you do for fun" said Keith. "Well i like dragon ridding" said Joy "i also travell a lot" in the infurmary Allura was in a hosptill bed Shiro was sitting right next to her on a stool. Shiro turned her head over "Allura this is all my fault" A jacklean came over to Allura with a tray of medicine. "Are u two brother and sister" said the Jacklean. "Where boyfriend and girlfriend" said Shiro. "I had a girlfriend Ruby she died" said a mysterious ghost from threw the glass. The white lion came into the infirmary. He jumped up on Alluras bed. "Allura might need to stay here overnight" said Joy. "Oh we dont mind" said Keith. "I stayed here when i was haveing my threatment for cancer" said Joy. "Cancer" stammerd Keith. "I still have it" said Joy. Joy grabbed onto Keiths jackeat "keith i might die but if i die i wanted to give you this" Joy and Keith where going to kiss before Lance inturpted them. "Whats this strange rock in your bedroom" said Lance. "Why where u in my bedroom" said Joy? "No reason" said Lance embarrassed. "Wait where u guys gonna kiss" boomed Lance. Joy and Keith both backed away from each other. "No way" they both said. Joy and Keith looked at each other Keith seamed to be blushing. "There was this other thing in your room it was  the warnt note for Rebailcam Hataway arest" said Lance. "Rebailcam" said Keith. "Rebailcam is my mother shes been i prison for fifthteen years now and i havent even seen her" cryed Joy. Keith tryed to chear Joy up. Lance went over to Pidge who was reading in the conner. "What u reading a romantice novle" teasted Lance. "you can see a real one over there" he boomerd pointing to Keith and Joy. "This book is said to belong to one of the three sisters" said Pidge. " the three who" asked Lance? "People hear belive that a group of sisters Rosalyin, Rebailcam and Candela created the world" said Pidge. "What whats Rebailcams last name" said Lance? "Hataway" said Pidge. Lance ran to Joy and Keith who where about to kiss. Keith stole a kiss from Joys lips. "Rebailcams one of the three sisters" boomed Lance. "Thats awesome" Later that night while everyone was getting ready to go to sleep joy came into the guestroom. Joy had her Cyan blue hair in a ponytail a Cream nightdress and an ultramarie dressingown "there wont be enough beds for everyone so someone will have to sleep with me" said Joy. "I will" boomed Keith. "I mean i will" "ok" said Joy awkwardly. Keith made his way up to Joys room where she was on the balcony. Keith had no top on. "Is it pretty" said Keith. "Its Beautiful" said Joy. "Just like you" finished Keith. Joy smiled at him. "Joy i know ive only meet you yestarday but you have to be one off the most Beautiful kindest person ive ever mett this might seem early but Joy will you go out with me" said Keith. "Keith i love you" said Joy. Keith pinned her against the wall and let his tongue invade her mouth. Keith gripped her hips and felt his body flushed against hers as he devoured her mouth.