the fight

Joy woke up the next day to see keith asleep on her Chest his face buried in the boobs. Shiro was asleep on a chair next to Allura his hands on the side of  the hosptil bed. "Joy" said Keith softly. "Goodmorning keith" said Joy. Joy gave Keith a Eskimo kiss and went to check on Allura. Shiro woke up he forgot the whole galra episode. "Allura" he shouted. Shiro turned her head over she was as pale as a ghost. Shiro cyed into Allura neck. Allura woke up she could fell Shiro was kissing her neck. "Shiro"said Allura relived? "Allura" said Shiro relived. Allura gave Shiro a simple forhead kiss. When everyone was awake and dressed they went down to the mane hall. "Joy open up this is Fenix Bucannon" roared a man from outside. Keith ran to the window "its an army" yelled Keith. "Keith you take Joy and the prinncess" said Shiro. Keith took both Allura and Joy to the panic room where he locked them im. Allura and Joy banged the walls and shouted "LET US OUT OFF HERE" "im sorry" stammerd keith. Shiro was fighting Fenix and all the outer Palidions where fighting to defended the castle. Keith ran over to Pidge who was in the library. Keith slapped a soldier across the face choaked the next one threw this one on the floor axe stomped him thripped the finall one and stabbed him with his knife. "Does this guy have a weakness" said Keith. "Salt" said Pidge. "WAIT salt" laughed Keith. Pidge was already over at the dinning table she opend up a salt shacker and took a handfull she threw it at Fenixs face that blinded him. The whie lion pinned down Fenix and threard at his neck that caoused him to have a hole in his neck then she started to bit of his legs. "Alright we soursender" boomed Fenix. Shiro and Keith went to get the girls Shiro had a bloody forhead his lip was bleeding and he had black eye and keith had a wound on his left leg and scar across his face. "Are u ok" gasperd Joy. "Yeah well be fine" pantied Shiro. They all went to the mane hall. "Everyone" anonsed Joy "i shall be staying with the palidions in there ship for a few days. "My boyfriend keith shall show me around" "oh boyfriend" mocked Lance. "Well done bro" said Shiro thosuling his hair. The whole castle lit up saffron yellow. The stacue of Candela in the watchtower came to life. Joy looked up "its coming to life"