Chapter 3

"Breath just breath" I tell myself under my breath as the tape felt as if it was tightening around my wrists. I could hear the footsteps getting closer but I couldn't see my eyes where still covered.

Just as I feel as if blind fold will be removed I hear the door open and a voice that I knew but couldn't put my finger on whose it is

"If she doesn't communicate well do what you have to" and that's when the panic sets in

**Present day**
"You did what!" Harrison shouts his eyebrows raised so high "Why did you let him in Liv"

"Why did you give him my address?" I sass back, whatever Harrison was doing it was protecting me from something but I didn't know what for the main reason that he wouldn't tell me.

"What are you talking about? Why would I give him your address I don't want you to talk to him I don't want you involved in that shit!" He shouts back, so if Harrison didn't give him my address how did he know where I live.

"What shit? What is so bad about that man Harrison?"

"I-i don't know" he sighs looking to the floor

"Harrison just let me do this for myself and if it fucks up you can happily tell me 'I told you so' but until then be happy for me" i sigh all stressed out with him

"Fine Fine" he sighs back raising his hands in the air as he looks at me with a slight smile, yes I was stubborn but Harrison let me get away with it and that's why he's my best friend I guess.

"You know Tom better than me so please help me with something to wear" I smile cheekily fluttering my eyelashes at him as he sighs before standing up and walking into my bedroom.

An hour and about 40 outfits later I found the perfect one, it was a black bandaged dress with a little cut out at the front it was a tight dress so it showed my curves and I felt confident.

"This one definitely this one" Harrison smiles nodding

"Okay so if I showed up on a date with you wearing this what would you do"

"Get a hard on" He giggles as I just slap his chest "No seriously though you do look good" I just lean down and pull him in for a hug Harrison was truly my best friend and I didn't even know what I would do without him in my life.

As me and Harrison are sat cuddling in the bedroom like we did all of the time because we've both been single for such a long time we just always cuddle up together. While we're cuddling the door goes and as I look at the clock I see it must be Tom

"Please go get the door" I smile sitting up as Harrison pulls himself out of bed while I sort my hair out in the mirror.

Tom's POV:
Walking up the stairs of her apartment building some nerves actually did come clear but I wasn't sure as to why I never get nervous about girls I've dated a lot of girls, I've slept with a lot of girls so this isn't me. I can't imagine Liv would be any different to any other girl I've been with I'll get what I need from her then fuck her off.

I knock on the door and Harrison answers with a look of annoyance on his face. We used to be best friends and we still are friends but he just isn't as involved in my business anymore so we aren't so close but still are friends I guess.

"Hello mate" Harrison sighs looking at me as I walk into Liv's apartment undoing the button on my blazer allowing more space

"Hello, Where is Liv?" I ask Harrison as I looked around the apartment I was currently stood in the hallway my hands in my pockets

"Getting ready in the bedroom" he mumbles before walking past me and into the living room sitting on the couch I follow and just stand next to him