Bonus Chapter: Together at Last

Hi everyone! Please enjoy this bonus chapter! And don't forget, if you like it, please give a vote and/or comment! I greatly appreciate it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kit's POV:

It's been a while since I last seen Aneira and Lydia. But now, I'm finally going to see them! After all this time away, I'll finally be reunited with my best friends! And it was all thanks to Richard helping me track down Aiden and his band of Reapers. If it wasn't for that, my best friends wouldn't be on the way to see me. Thank goodness for that lucky break! Though I wonder...

It's been a while since I've last seen them. And with everything that has happened, I wonder if they'll even recognize me? I mean just look at me. A month ago, I was with my mother going on trips across the country. I was a small town girl, naive of what would happen in the future. I go from that, to practically royalty. No longer am I allow to wear plain clothes. It's all fancy dresses, jewelry, and specially made clothes. Will they even recognize me? I guess we'll find out won't we? Suddenly, my door opens. Richard's head pops into my room. Immediately, my eyes go to him.

"Yes?"

"They're here ma'am." Well, I assume that's my cue. Standing up, I walk towards the door. Then, go through it. Let's see if they'll recognize me...

After making my way through several hallways, I make my way to the helicopter pad. Once I do, the eyes of Aneira, Lydia, and Aiden jump towards me. Lydia and Aneira's mouths drop like heavy stones. A small chuckle escapes from me. I see they do recognize me. Huh, I expected them to be surprised. But this is a little much. Oh well, I should greet them. After all, it's impolite of me to not greet the guest.

"Hello everyone. Aiden, it's good to see you. Lydia, Aneira I'm glad you could make it" I say, my body giving a light curtsy. Aneira and Lydia continue to stare, their mouths not closing.

"Kit, is that really you?" Lydia asks, her mouth still agape. I nod.

"Of course. I know we haven't seen each other in a long time. But I'm still your best friend. Well, both of yours best friend" I say. Aneira looks at me, her mouth closing. Her eyes giving off a confused expression.

"Man Kit. You really have changed. What happened to you?" A sigh emanates from mouth. It's a long story. A long story I don't believe we have time for. I'll tell them, but maybe some other time...

"It's a long story Aneira. A story I'm afraid we don't have time for. Anyway, you girls and Aiden came here to discuss about Region. We've acquired new information about them. Information I'm sure you're eager to get to. Please follow me." We ended up talking about the information we've acquired about Region. To be quite honest, it wasn't a substantial amount information. But at the same time, it wasn't a little bit either. Either way though, it was important.

According to our intel, Region Incorporated has data about the X-Virus stored within a computer core. If we can get our hands on it, it could prove to be invaluable in our case against Region. But saying that is the easy part. The hard part is locating it. We don't have the slightest idea where they have it. It's going to take time to locate it. As well as to get it. It'll take time, but we have plenty of it. Plenty of time to find it and finally prove Region guilty. We have a long road ahead of us. It'll take time, determination, patience. But I'm sure we have it. After all, now that Lydia, Aneira and I are together again, there's nothing that will stop us. There's nothing we cannot do!