Spotted by the enemy

27/07/18

Yuta and Kimiko stared at each other progressing what just happened. "Did he knew..." Yuta was unable to make a full sentence.

"I guess so.." Kimiko stared at the floor. She looked up looking for the boy that had approached her. Only to find him sitting with another boy and two girls, who were looking at them.

Once she made eye contact with the group they all send her a smirk. Yuta followed her eyes only to pull Kimiko from her seat and drag her out of the place.

"What going on?" She asked. "We need to get the hell out of this place. They know who we are. We need to go!" Yuta kept dragging the girl like a rag doll to the station waiting for their train. But it's night and the train would stop by everyone once an hour.

And they sadly, had just missed their train.

Yuta sighed. Kimiko stood there. What was she going to tell them, Ten and tern? And then it just came in her head.

"Didn't teen tell us about some leaders?" Yuta looked at her and nodded. "What if it was them?" She mumbled.

"We're not the leaders, honey. We're their children." They heard a few feet away. They both cursed underneath their breath.

"Nice to meet you I'm xian kun." The boy who had approached Kimiko a while ago was standing in front of her. His hand reaching out to hers to shake it. She hesitantly shook his hand sending electricity through her body making her let go quickly.

"Oh you're still sensitive after the awakening." He chuckled. She looked at him wide eyed.

"You're Kimiko aren't you? I've been dying to meet you." He said. The three other teens he was with were standing behind him.

She slowly nodded and looked at the others behind the kun guy. A painful wave of electricity shot through her brain making her yelp and clutch onto her head.

"She's very sensitive. But it's probably the sun stone doing its work." One of the girls said and looked at Kimiko in pity.

"How many more of you guys are there? I know that there aren't just four of you." Yuta said harshly making kun chuckle.

"There are around the... 12 of us? Why are you so curious about it?" Kun asked. He was definitely trying to get information out of Yuta with his questions.

He wasn't just asking things, he was trying to play mind games with him. He wanted to know terns next set so he could beat her to it.

Yuta shaked his head. "I was just wondering since I don't think that there are only four." He answered.

Kun gave him a firm nod before turning around. "We'll meet again Kimiko and Yuta." He said before waking off with his group.

Once they were far away from the two, Kimiko let out a shaky breath. "What just happened?" She said looking at yuta. The boy could only look at her with his dad eyes.

They were spotted and not just spotted by somebody, they were spotted by the most dangerous people that they could meet at this moment.

They have been spotted by the one and only Xian Kun and his group of friends.

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE! I love reading the comments!

-ash & Kevin