Report

05/08/18

Kun's POV

"So are you going to do as I said or what?" I asked over the phone. I heard a sigh.

"What's in for me if I say yes?" How cute she actually wants something for her work.

"Make sure you make those reports for me and I'll give you anything you want." I licked my lips.

I heard her breath hitch. "Would you... even give me you?" Her voice darkened. Tell her yes and you get access to all of it. Tell her no and she won't agree.

My thumb caressed my lower lip. "Yes, yes my dear, I will." A small smirk spread across my face.

"You'll hear from me kun-" "I want my answer now." I told her sternly.

She sighed. "Report 1, They're getting ready to go to district 9. And also, some of them know their past already. As you said before Kimiko is a charming girl, I see what you meant with she's special because she indeed is." She began.

Hearing this made my smile grow wider.

"Did they tell Winwin yet?" I asked. "No, they didn't even mention her. I feel bad for him."

"How did Jaehyun react?" "He cried. I'm surprised that they all ended up finding 'him'." Her words made me feel bubbly inside.

He cried! Scary Jaehyun cried! He deserved that one.

"Uhm...kun you still there?" She quietly asked. I hummed. "Thank you darling. I'll hear from you soon." I said and hung up.

I put my phone down on my desk and spun around on my chair.

"And what did she say hm?" My mom asked. I gave her a wide smile.

"They're going to district 9 first and some of them heard about their past." I told her. "And Jaehyun? We still need to work things out with Jaehyun." She said. She's right. We need him.

I sighed. "There's no way that their trip to district 9 will go smoothly. Maybe, we can get Jaehyun when he's there." She hummed.

"I'll tell your father. Also, what about tern? Should we just execute her?" She asked. Execute tern?

"They need Tern for now. Can you ask 'the lady'  about her future plans with neo? And if she minds if I come to her office?" My mom nodded.

"I'll ask her, honey. Now take some rest. You've been very stressed lately." She ruffled my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"Yes mom." I smiled and she left.

Whew that's that! Now who do you think 'the lady' is and who is the girl kun was talking to through the phone?
I want to hear your thoughts about this chapter! So leave some comment

Vote comment and share!

-ash & Kevin