09

Jisung wakes up to the sound of chuckling, followed by shushing. He sees all 7 of the boys and Amber standing at the foot of the bed while Amber takes pictures using a vintage-looking camera.

Wait.

Why is she taking pictures?

Then he looks at his position.

He is chest to chest with Minho, cuddling.

Great.

"Hey!" Jisung said as he pushed out of Minho's grip and pointed at them.

All of them burst into fits of laughter. Except Felix of course. Felix hasn't exactly 'smiled' since that day that Changbin left him in the dust.

Yeah... Changbin still won't talk to him.

Minho wakes up due to their laughter, he opens his mouth to say something, but everyone went silent when they hear a knock at the door.

Knock-knock... knock-knock-knock

Amber's face turns into a wide smile before she runs out of the room and you can hear her unlocking the locks

"SEUNGKWAN! YOU'RE HOME!" She yells. The boys look at each other before following her path and going to the living room.

Seungkwan's eyes widened at the 9 boys emerging from the hallway.

"Uhh.. hi?" Seungkwan says.

"Boys! This is my little brother I've talked so much about!" Amber says with the biggest smile they've seen yet. "And that is his boyfriend Hansol, but he prefers to be called Vernon." She adds, pointing at the Leonardo DiCaprio look-alike.

Seungkwan waves awkwardly. "Uh, who exactly are these people?" He whispers to Amber.

"OH! Oh goodness look at my manners. Okay so this is Jisung, Minho, Woojin, Felix, Chan, Hyunjin, Jeongin, Seungmin and Changbin!" She says very quickly with a wide smile, pointing at them as she called their names.

"I see... You know them... how?" Vernon asks.

"Oh they just kind of showed up at my door. I'm helping the one who is only standing on one leg." She says pointing at Jisung.

Seungkwan's eyes widened. "You let some random people into your house from out of nowhere!?"

"Don't worry." She smiles. "They are very well-mannered boys. They've been staying here for about 3 weeks."

"THREE WEEKS?" They said at the same time. "How do you still have food in your house!?"

"They don't eat much. They are very sparing" She said as if it was no big deal.

Seungkwan can't help but chuckle at her. "You're lucky we brought a big supply for you this time."

Amber's mouth gapes as she comes to a realization

"That's it!"

"... what's 'it'?"

"You can get them into District 3!"

"What? How? Can't they just go by themselves?"

"Okay well- see- six of them aren't legal people. Like technically the world thinks they are dead. So they don't have identification or passports. BUT HEAR ME OUT! You could just stick them in the back of the shipment truck, and sneak them in! No identification required!"

"Amber, you can easily see how dumb and risky that sounds right?" Vernon says softly, laying a hand on her shoulder.

"Well there's no other way, and they need to get to the city because they will have better medicines for Jisung's leg. I can only do so much for the poor boy. So it isn't a question, it's a demand." She says, pointing her finger at Vernon. "When do you two plan on heading out again?"