Chapter 26: New Friend

Iris's POV

I was defenseless. They hit me at least seventeen times each with that chair. Then they dropped the chairs. Finally. Until Jeff came in with a kendo stick and hit me in the back with it. I screamed in pain. He grabbed the chair and hit me in the ribs. Finally, leaving the ring. I laid there, almost unconscious. A tear escaped my eye. The crowd chanted 'Iris' as I got up. I exited the ring, holding my ribs in pain. I walked to the doc. I got bandages around my ribs. I walked to my locker room and changed into this...

 I walked to my locker room and changed into this

That revealed my bandages ribs. I walked to catering. I saw some girl skip around me. It was AJ. You know the guy who Jeff accidentally kissed. She stopped in front of me. She smiled. I gave her a confused look. I just walked past her. I'm honestly not in the mood. Then I saw Jeff and Matt in catering talking. I shook my head.

"Sup, grumpy pants!" She put an arm on my shoulder. 

"Look, I'm not in the mood. So I suggest you get out off my way before I snap that little arm in half!" I snapped. She put her hands up. I walked past her and sat down at catering. I was alone at a table. I took out my phone. Then Jeff spotted me and left. Matt followed. I teared up. I just let it out and cried. Then someone sat next to me and hugged me. I looked up and saw AJ. I just hugged back.

"Its ok Iris. I know your sad they betrayed you but you have all of your other friends and family." She tried to comfort me. I said TRIED. I mean it's not her fault she doesn't know about my past. The truth is I don't have friends or family. I only told Jeff and Matt that. They were my only friends.

"No. I don't. I don't have any." I pulled away.

"No friends? No family?" She asked. I nodded no.

"Well guess what? Now you have a friend! Me!" She smiled. I did too. I hugged her. We talked for a while and RAW was over. I was walking out alone since AJ's car is somewhere else. I saw Jeff walking. My blood started to boil. My face felt hot. I clenched my fists. I decided to approach which was stupid but whatever.

 "Why did you do that to me?" I asked. He didn't respond. He just clenched his fists and tried to walk faster. "Is this because I broke up with you? Because if it is I want you to know that I love you! I always have and I always will! I just thought maybe you needed to spend more time with your kid. I'm sorry." He just shook his head and walked away from me.