Chapter 22: Finally

Iris's POV

 "Let's just say me and you will be able to date now." He smiled. So the baby isn't his? I don't know.

 "So is the baby yours or no?" I asked. He nodded no. I smiled and jumped into his arms. Beth offered for us to stay today but we had to leave. But Ruby offered we come back tomorrow and hang out. She doesn't get the point of a divorce does she? Well she is seven so I don't blame her. We drove off.

 "Hey Iris?"

 "Hm?"

 "Will you be mine?" He asked as we arrived at the house. I got out and ran over to him. I jumped in his arms and squealed.

 "Yes!"

 "Why are you so cute?" He asked. I blushed and hid my face in his chest. "Don't hide your gorgeous face from me." I chuckled. He carried me to his house. I didn't want to be here but whatever. I love my apartment. He has a huge house. Different than what I'm used to. I walked in slowly. He shut the door. 

 "What's wrong?" He asked.

 "What? Oh nothing. It's just not what I'm used to. I have such a small apartment and I guess it just weird being in such a huge house. I haven't slept in another house especially as big as this in forever-" He planted his lips onto mine. I smiled against his lips. He pulled away. 

 "What? I had to shut you up!" He put his hands up in defense. I gave him a shocked look. He smiled. I flipped him off and stormed upstairs. I'm not actually mad but I'm gonna trick him to get him what I want. He came upstairs. I was laying in his bed. He laid down next to me. 

 "Come on, Iris. It was a joke you can't be-"

 "Prove it." I got up.

 "What?"

 "Prove that you were joking." I put a hand on my hip. He got up and shut the door. He grabbed me and threw me on the bed and quickly took off his shirt. He took off my shirt right away and we started.