Chapter 44: Last Match

Iris's POV

I'm in my ring attire for the last time. It's sad to think about. I'm getting ready for my last match. I'm at gorilla. Jeff is watching Isabella and Jessica. My last opponent is Seth Rollins. I just hope I win. I heard Seth's theme play and he went out. I took a deep breath. The Nobodies played and the crowd cheered. I walked out.

 "Oh my god! Oh my god! Corey can you believe it? Iris is back! She is back after several years! She looks better than ever." Michael Cole was freaking out. I highfived fans and ran to the ring. The bell rang and Seth shook my hand. Then we locked up. He overpowered. After a while it was just punching, kicking, clothesline, and finishers. Until I finally did a Twist of Fate into a Swanton Bomb. Then to finish it off I did a Frog Splash. But I wasn't done. As he was coming up I did his own finishing move, a curbstomp. Then I did a DDT. I pinned him for the three count. I smiled and started crying. It means a lot to win my last match. The ref raised my hand and I grabbed a mic.

"Wow I'm gonna get emotional talking about this." I chuckled. "So I have two kids now. I'm married to the best man in the world, Jeff Hardy! They are all backstage. I have worked hard to join WWE. I worked hard to get where I am today. I wouldn't be here without you. I didn't do this on my own. Then I had my angel, Isabella four years ago. Then two years ago I had my second angel, Jessica. I never thought I would get in the ring again and I'm out here right now. I thought I would be able to take them on the road with me but one of my daughter's goes to school next year. So I have to be there for my daughters. Therefore, this was my last match! But this isn't the last time you'll see me. I'll be at some events. We also still have my husband, Jeff on the show! I love you all so much!"

I dropped the mic and started crying. It's heart breaking. Then I heard Jeff's theme. I turned to the titantron. Then I saw my two angels and my handsome husband walking down with them. I smiled. The crowd cheered and they entered the ring. Jeff hugged me and kissed my cheek. I hugged my daughter's tightly. This is it. It started off with just a storyline. I never thought it would end up here.

A/N: So yep. This is the last chapter. It was one crazy journey wasn't it? And it ended happily. This was like a fairy tale. It ended amazing. She ended up with her Prince charming.