Chapter 31: Rosemary

Iris's POV

 "Miss me?" I asked. 

"What the hell are you doing out here?" He snapped. 

"I came here! Last time we were in the same ring together you kissed me. It was magical. Until you left WWE and broke my heart in two. You led me on Jeff! I loved you. Things have changed!" I giggled as I skipped around him. I stopped in front of him and grabbed him by his shirt. I pulled him close but pushed him away.

"Get out of my ring!" He yelled. 

"Not so fast! We have a match! It's my tryout match." I smirked. He threw his mic and I threw mine. A ref ran out and he rang the bell. I locked up with him and through the whole match I had the lead. Until I tried to do a clothesline but he kicked my stomach and did a  Twist of Fate. He went on top to do a Swanton Bomb but I moved out of the way. Causing him to hit his back. I kicked him and did a Twist of Fate. I did a Swanton Bomb. Then I did a DDT. I pinned him. When I heard three I got up and cheered.

 "And your winner, Iris!" I smirked at him as my theme played. I exited the ring and left. It makes me feel good to know Jeff is getting what he deserves for leaving me. I walked backstage. I went to my locker room got dressed and whatever. I basically walked backstage for a little and talked to some people. (A/N: Some people who aren't in TNA anymore will be in it. I did that with AJ Lee. So people who are already gone will be in it still.) I talked to Rockstar Spud, EC3, Tirus. Then a particular girl caught my attention. She has face paint on. She looked creepy. I decided to approach her.

"Hey, nice face paint." I nodded.

"Thanks. Your the new Knockout right? Iris?" She asked. I nodded.

 "Yea. You are?" I asked.

 "Rosemary. You actually just beat up my boyfriend. But hey we're wrestlers so it's our job." She smiled and stuck her hand out for me to shake. I shook it. Boyfriend? That's a bad couple. I don't like it. I'm not just saying that because I love him, I'm saying that because it's facts. She is so nice though. It's impossible not to hate her. We talked for a bit and we got each other's numbers. I got to my locker room and texted Jeff.

 Me: Hey Jeff. Can we talk tonight? My room number is 278. It's urgent.

Jeff❤✌: Sure. I'll be there thirty minutes after the show ends.

I sighed and changed. It makes me mad knowing he has a girlfriend.