Chapter 36: Reby Sky

Iris's POV

 "This match is a tag team match scheduled for a one fall. Introducing first, the team do Jeff Hardy and Rosemary!" Jeff and Rosemary kissed. I cringed. It's just a storyline. "And their opponents accompanied by their sides, Reby Sky, the team of Iris and Matt Hardy!" So Reby Sky was also at ringside. Matt told me she's jealous. She faked a smiled at me then rolled her eyes.

 "Just ignore it." Matt whispered to me. I nodded. I started off. Rosemary got in the ring and I just beat her up until she was out. I got up and smiled. I did a Twist of Fate. I went on the top rope and teased Jeff by doing a Swanton Bomb. He glared at me. I pinned her but she kicked out. I went to top to do another Swanton Bomb. But she moved out of the way. I yelled since my back hurt. She picked me up by my hair and did a Twist of Fate. Wow. Lots of Twist of Fates in this. She went for a Swanton and I moved out of the way. Karma!

I went to tag Matt but Jeff ran over and grabbed his ankle. He threw him off the apron causing him to hit his face against the mat. I glared at him. Rosemary tried to do another Twist of Fate but I pushed her out of the way and bounced off the ropes delivering a clothesline. I went on top and did a Frog Splash. I then picked her up and did a DDT. I pinned her for the three count. Jeff grabbed my ankle before I could leave the ring. I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him. I left the ring. I grabbed Matt and Reby followed us as we went backstage. 

"And your winners, the team of Matt Hardy and Iris!" We went backstage. I changed check into my clothes. When I walked out I was confronted by Reby.

"Hey Reby." I waved.

"Hey um so what's up with you and Jeff?" She asked. I was confused. Doesn't she hate me?

"Oh uh he broke up with Rosemary because I told him some stuff that happened." I shrugged.

"So that wasn't why I came over. I just wanted to say... sorry. I'm sorry because I always judged you since you would hang out with Matt. I thought you wanted to date him or something. Matt talks about you always and because of it jealous. I am pregnant. I'm scared. I know it's weird coming to you for this but I don't know how to tell Matt. I need help." She explained. (A/N: Pretend Maxell wasn't born yet.)

 "Wow. Reby it means a lot. Also lets go to catering." I smiled as we walked together. When we got there I decided maybe I should tell her about me and my pregnancy. "Reby I need to tell you something just don't tell anyone. So when Jeff and Matt left for TNA I found out I was pregnant. It was obviously Jeff's baby. I was all alone. I only had my friend, AJ. When I gave birth no one was by my side. My baby was born and she was sick. I was 19 when I have birth about to be 20. She died a week later. You are so lucky to have Matt by your side and he is gonna be thrilled when he finds out he is gonna be a father." 

A/N: Tonight, Jeff had a match against Randy Orton. He lost but it was by disqualification. So he just attacked him. It was amazing. I want him to turn into Willow or Brother Nero tbh. 

GOODNIGHT CREATURES!!!!!