Shameless Self-Promotion

https://www

https://www.wattpad.com/story/155417012-memory-lane

My new novel, Memory Lane, is now live! It's official description is:

" The last thing Agent Margaret "Peggy" Carter can remember before she ended up on a desolate island in a bloodstained dress was kissing Agent Sousa. But she soon finds out that there is more than meets the eye. The island is home to a fierce tribe of warrior woman without a man or child insight. Desperate to get back home and to regain her memories, Peggy finds herself chasing legends of a woman who left long ago and challenging the gods she never knew existed.

Diana Prince never expected to receive a distress call from Themiscyra. She never could have anticipated what awaited her: the agent she had heard so much about on the news was there, causing mayhem in a frantic attempt to escape and get home. After years spent in hiding, embarrassed that even killing Ares hadn't prevented this war, Wonder Woman dawns her mythical armour once more to try and save her people.

Brought together by unlikely circumstances, both women must learn to work together and face their pasts if they wish to have a future, going up against an enemy neither of them can remember."

Please vote and comment and let me know all your thoughts on this new work of mine.

Thanks.