2.Lets start.

Edited:06/01/19

☆Marinette'  s pov☆

"What are we waiting for ! Let's go to the future ! And see my ships happen." Author said as she pointed her umbrella to us and it teleported us to the future hopefully.

When we arrived,I looked down and I was blue and transparent! Then I heard a few of my  classmates talking .

"Why am I blue?" Rose asked, slightly scared.

"Are we dead?Cool" Juleka smiled .

"Wait till 'daddy hears about this ! Blue is NOT my color. Ugh" Chloe whined.

"Everyone shut up ! Said the Author

"You are blue so no one can see you ok ? Your physical bodies are still in class, this is like your soul or whatever." The Author continued.

"Okay, that kinda makes sense " I replied.

"Why are we on the streets ?" I asked.

"Because we are seeing your future selves ! How many times do I need to explain this?!"Author shouted .

"Alya prepare your phone because first up is a less popular ship !" Author shouted.

"Um ,what is that ?"Adrien asked .

"See for yourselves "She said as she pointed to a girl with red hair and a boy with glasses.

Suddenly it started raining ,so the couple opened an umbrella and the girl kissed the boys cheek.

Then I realised that the couple are Max and Sabrina ! I noticed they were wearing formal outfits.

Sabrina was wearing a purple bridesmaid dress while max was wearing a tux with a matching tie.

'Maybe they are going to a party ' I thought.

When  everyone else realised who they are ,Max and Sabrina started blushing everyone except Lila started fangirling at Sabrina or smirking at Max (Chloe ships mabrina)

"Now let's go and see ivlene !" She then snapped her fingers and we teleported to a restaurant .

We saw future mylene and Ivan . I saw a baby in future mylene 's arms , She said "Ivan ,could you hold her ? "

"Of course darling " he replied I took a glance at what they were wearing

Mylene was wearing an emerald green A-line dress, with white heels and Ivan was wearing a suit and matching green tie

Mylene was wearing an emerald green A-line dress, with white heels and Ivan was wearing a suit and matching green tie .

"Alright this is getting boring  let's go to klix, the sporty ship. " says the Author

♡♡♡
If anyone is reading this, I am sorry it is short and thanks for reading 😀
BAI!