Just a Dream.

-Ouma POV-

I open my locker door and grab my books, I slam my locker shut and sprint to class while peeking at my watch ONE MINUTE?!?! I think as I turn the corner and run as fast as possible.

I jump through the door and land in a seductive pose, "Made it." I state and get up.

"That was unnecessary..." Himiko says laying her head on her desk

"Pfft, I'm the king of unnecessary, Himiko!" I laugh sitting down at my desk and putting my books away.

The bell rings and the teacher walks in "Okay everyone quiet down and have a seat." I look out the window, today's going to be the same as yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that.

TIME SKIP

I put my books into my bag and sit up, I look across the room. Shuichi Saihara, the one who I have gained feelings for, he smiled as he talked to Kayayday and Kaito. He looks so happy without me, just proves my case, I'm unnecessary.

I walk out of class, that was the final class of the day, so I go up to the roof.

I slumped down by the railing and look at the sky. It's beautiful, a mix of baby blue and lilac purple paint the sky clouds nowhere in sight. I was entranced in it until I hear the door open, it was Rantaro Amami the class cool kid I guess? I don't know what category he's in "Heyyyy, Runtaro Amacado! What brings you to my paradise?" He says nothing, he just stares at me his green eyes filled with dread, despair maybe? I shiver his gaze shoots through me like a bullet "am I taking your spot? Sorry, Amacado~ I'll move!" I get up going through the door to leave the roof, what the fuck?? Why was Rantaro acting so odd? I think to myself as I leave the school hastily.