Glum Zebra Cakes

The world around me was frozen, all I could hear was muffled groans and screams. 

I feel a sharp pain roar through my back as I snap back into reality and look round. I was on the ground, Rantaro above me about to tear me to shreds. I looked around panicked as I see the others running...

ļ̶̱̞͉̼͐̀́͑̉é̶͚̬͍͔͚å̴̞̲̲̊͂̾v̴̟̾̆̈́i̷̩̋͗̽̚͠ń̶̢̦̜͔̤͈̈̄̍ĝ̸̢͉̳̓̎̏ ̷̧̧̳̯̣͍̄̇m̴͖̱̲̌͋͑̂̐͘è̵̗̣̹̞̊̊͒͗͝

b̸̨̨̢̧̢̧̨̧͕̜͕͎̱̣̳͚͓͙̦̹̱̺͈̤̪̰̠̹̠̘̜̫͙̺̘͕̪̘̫̪̖͖̞̥͓͔͈̹̲̭͈͍̻͓̘̹̳̤̪̬̬̱̟̹̤̭͙̹̞̀̽́́͒͊͋͛̑͑͐̉͗̈́̆̀̇̈́̓̏͛̂̀͋̅̈̆̃͗́̐͒̓̀͊̚̚̚͜ͅͅȩ̷̡̨̛̛̛̛̪͎̰̜̤̠̦̬͍̹͇̜̭̣̞̲͇̳͉̤͍̗͔͈̱͓͔͓͖̪͍̰̳̙͙̤͈̟̹͉̭͇͈̭̭̩̭̗̈́̏̒̈́̌̾̅̽͗̈́̊̾̌̄̈̃̈́͐̈̑͐̈́̀̓́͑̅̏̂̓̈͊̍̽̍͊̒̂́͗̐̆̈́̌̽̾͛͒͐̏̂̎͌͐́̄̌̉̾̿̓͗͑̔̾̃̋̿̄͘̕̚͘̕͘͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅḩ̶͉̖͓͚̥̟̫̦̖̲͚̻͙͕̬̣̓̍͗͋͑͐̚͜͜ͅͅͅi̵̡̡̛̛̛̻͇̲͔͔͙̝̰̣̞̳͚̮̮͚͈̙̭̣̮̤̹̲̺͙̭͚̥̮̰̝̰̣̤̭̳̼̞̹̠̟̰̺̤͉͔̫̗̊̊̈́́̆̽̍̐̆͂͛̊̄̇̈̅̅̈́̈́͆̂̉̋̉͌̉̂̌̀̈́̈́̐́̓̂͑̽͋̒̌̐̃̅͛̎̌̂̓̂̔̾̎̍̇͗̈͆̒̄̓͑̎̐̓̋̒̂̈́̑́͒͘̕̕̚̚̚͜͝͠͠͝ͅṉ̸̢̧̡̢̛̛̯̺͚̤̜͓̮̞͈̬̻͇̬͎͍͇̳̼̩͕͕̗̞̾̆͌̓̈͑̀̈́͐̒̈́̓̿̐͛́̽̒̌́̊͊̉̈́͐̂̎̐̃̓̒̈́̿̀͆̌̈́̃̃̔͂̄̌̋̆̓̽̌̇̍̽̔̽̄̈̍́̓̓̐͂̿̑̅͆̂̏̑͋̽̇́͘̕̕̕̚̕͘̕̕̕͝͠͝͝͠ͅḓ̴̨̨̛͈̝̬̬͙͍̦̱̣͇͇̒͆̋͑̈́̂̊̇͒̉͆̓̓͗̈̂̏̐͌̑̉̃̅͗͐̋̑̚̚̕̚͘͘͠͝͝

GAME OVER.

PLAY AGAIN?
[Yes]       [No]

I blink trying to register what had just happened "im....alive?" I mutter out looking down at my transparent hands then back up to the letters floating in front of me. I hesitantly put my finger on yes.

In the blink of the eye, I was back to laying under Rantaro, friends running away full speed but I don't turn to look at them. I kick Rantaros stomach as hard as I can and scramble away, breathing heavily. I start to run, Dodging people I used to know....no.... dodging monsters as I try to escape their grasps. 

I went the opposite way, I think I'm more of an idiot than Kaito right now. I stop to look back, almost getting grabbed. 

'guess I can't stop...' i think as I start running full speed again.

-Saiharas POV-

I stare at the horror that is going on in fount of me. Rantaro just ripped Angie's neck out....holy shit, I then remember what Kokichi was saying earlier and I turn to him but he was already at Himikos aid. I ran over to Angie and check her pulse immediately pulling off her body once I touch her, her body is scolding hot!  she was just killed why is she so hot and rising in temperature? I wondered. I hear Kokichi claiming a victory and standing on Rantaro, but a groan attracts my gaze. Tenko had stood there, her hand had a large bite and was bleeding rapidly. I was gonna say something but I feel strong arms suddenly tug me upwards away from a groaning Angie.

"Kaito..?" I look up at him as he grabs my hand "Shuichi! We need to get out of here!" he yells panicked. I see a nodding Maki behind him, "But what about Tenko and Kokichi? Rantaro?" I see his gaze fall upon them "They have already changed we need to go, Now Shuichi!" he yells and I turn to see Rantaro on top of Kokichi. 

I bite my lip and agree hopping that Kokichi makes it out alive.

we ran and ran and ran. we ran until I felt my legs breaking under the constant running. we only stopped once we entered a forest that looked like it was free from the wrath of the endless about of walking dead.