Bloody Reptilian

-Kokichi POV-

I blink away the memory of being left and keep walking down the desolate path. Its been about two years sense the end of the world had started and sense i had seen any of my friends. Dont get it wrong ive seen others but people move constantly and ill stay with them for a while and then bid them adieu.

Its been hard to keep track of time but i think its some time in October, and its cold. The Monsters get slower the colder it is but there also harder to kill.

I usually have a handheld game to play but i gave it to the last groups girl. She was a short girl named Chiaki and she was the Ultimate Gamer, i was really surprised when her whole class were in a group, all alive and healthy. But once again i refused to join them.

In the two years its been my hairs grown out to around my knees and i tie it up with my scarf, the only thing i still have from my original outfit. the rest was torn beyond repair so i raided a mall for clothes, the only thing that would remotely fit and or was left were kids clothes so i had to manage, But i later found a large sweater that i covered my self in.

Probably the most noticeable thing is the two long gashes across my face that leave my face practically open, if i had stitched it my face wouldn't be like this but i didn't have the proper equipment and had to run like hell from the man that did it to me.

Thats....thats a story for another time though....right now im focusing on making it from Kobe to Tokyo, i just left Kyoto so im getting closer and closer....slowly but steady.

-Saihara POV-

I lean on the box me and Kaito just brought to the Cafe. Himiko lays on the back and Maki crouches down and inspects her knife.

Its been two years sense this hell of a world started and most of our remaining classmates and more made a home on a abandoned camp ground. We can all agree we've changed for the best.

 We can all agree we've changed for the best

"I think im gonna be s-sick..." Himiko Mumbles as Kaito runs up to her and rubs her small back "Do you want to go to Kirumi? Or maybe Mikan?" he asks looking worried.

This group just joined us and are here to stay, a whole class....so we've been stocking up on food and water to feed everyone. I also heard a part of a conversation about a purple haired man who would love this. Kokichi crossed my mind, he couldn't of made it out of there....Rantaro was right on top of him....

I shake the thought and leave the cafe, heading towards my Cabin that i share with Kaito and Kaede.

Speaking of Kaede, shes set on finding the rest of our missing classmates that have not been seen dead, this includes: Kiibo, Gonta, Tsumugi, Kokichi, Korekiyo and Miu.

I enter seeing Kaede sitting there eating some animal crackers. I have a slight sinking feeling that something big is gonna happen and be the destruction of this camp.