Me too

Its six thirty am. Time to get the daily routine of Hailee Bell started. First things first, pray for mom, dad, and Lucas. Then off to the closet, it's supposed to be chilly out today, so its a cute sweater and jeans type of day. Next head down stairs for breakfast with Chance. "Morning little one." Hailee smiles, "morning big one." They sit, they eat. They wash the dishes. Then it's time to brush the hair, teeth and then throw on some shoes. "I'm off to Hal's with Liam. Love you!" Chance smiles and Hailee walks out the door.

Its seven on the dot. Hailee is a stickler for routine. She yells out for Liam. "Hey Yorker boy, hurry up,  I have a routine to stick to. Come on!" Liam laughs as hes walking out the door. "Well good morning to you to blue eyes. Arent we bright eyed and bushy tailed." Hailee rolls her eyes and grabs his sleeve shirt and drags him to the truck. "Come on, come on.". Liam laughs, "you're so cute when youre irritated." The two walk to her truck and drive to Hal's.

They arrive to Hal's still on routine schedule. "You're lucky I didn't break routine." Liam smiles, "And what would happen if you did break routine?" Hailee ponders. "You want a repeat of last night with all the tears?" Liam's eyes widen. "I think I don't want to see you cry tears of sadness ever again." Hailee giggles. "Then good. Let's go Yorker boy."

"Moring Hailee." Hal doesn't even have to look up. "Morning Hal." Liam is in shock. When they get to Hailee's spot in the store. Liam whispers "you're right. He doesn't even have to look up." Hailee giggles. "Ok Yorker boy. Since youre living my life with me today, youre doing what I do. So, pick a book." No argument from him.

Hailee chose Lurlene McDaniel's book, Hit and Run. Liam also chose a Lurlene McDaniel book, Sometimes love isn't Enough. "You must have some kind of influence over me blue eyes. I normally don't read these types of books, let alone read at all. Hailee giggles, "First time for everything Yoker Boy."

They leave Hal's at seven thirty sharp. "Ok blue eyes, what's next on this daily routine of yours?" Hailee points across the street. "Grocery store.Chance asked me to get some things for dinner tomorrow. Apparently its some big feast." Liam nods.

They spent an hour in Gloria's Groceries. "I wonder why Chance wants all this food. I dont think we're expecting anyone." Liam shrugs. "I dont know"

Their final stop was a little clothing shop, Fi Fi's. "Chance gave me some money to get an outfit. Hes acting so weird." Laim smiles "wow blue eyes, never met a girl who didn't like to shop" she laughs "well now you have. I think I'll get something cute and simple." she seees baby blue sweaters and red a sweater. "Ok yorker boy, which one?" Liam looks very hard at both. "I like the blue." Hailee nods. She pairs it with some black leggings and a silver bracelet and then two leave for home.

They get into the driveway if Hailee's house and sit for a minute. "Hey yorker boy, I had fun today. I like hanging out with you." Liam gives a big grin. "Me too blue eyes. Me too. Well I'll see you tomorrow blue eyes. Chance invited mom and me to dinner." Hailee smiles. "See you tomorrow yorker boy"