Chapter 4: "I Love You."

Cheryl's POV
"Mummy?" I said in a quiet like voice. Mother was by the fireplace with a glass of wine.
"Cheryl come sit." She said. My palms were sweaty and I was shaking.
"Cheryl you've been distinguishing deviant behavior. And that girl that was outside what was her name... ah yes Toni Topaz. The young poor Southside Serpent scum. She will be dealt with very soon." Mother said. She didn't even look me in the eye.
"No! I won't let you do what you did with Heather to Toni!" I said smacking the glass of wine out of her hand.
"Why? Because you love her. Ugh please Cheryl you don't know love and Toni's punishment will be much worse...so much worse. Now go to you room I dont was to see you face." Mother said walking towards the window. I ran back to my room. I cried myself to sleep that night.

Toni POV
"You're not really going to leave are you?" Jughead said as I packed my bags.
"Fp wants me out then I'll leave." I said holding back tears.
"Me and the other serpent will protect you, just stay." Jughead said.
"Jughead I'm leaving. I made a promise and I didn't keep it. I deserve this." I said as I loaded my stuff on to my motorcycle.
"I'll text you if any news comes up about you." Jughead says. I drove out of sunny side trailer park and didn't look back. I still didn't know where I was going but I had one place in mind. I drove to Pop's. I slept in one of the booths there that night.

Cheryl's POV
I'd just entered the school when I saw a pink haired girl in the student lounge.
"TT can we talk, alone, in private?" I asked.
"Of course." Toni said. We walked together to the science room. Nobody was there it was completely empty. I sat on top of one of the tables.
"Ok Blossom..what would you like to talk about." Toni says while walking towards me slowly. Her lips met mine is a soft gentle kiss. Every time she kisses me it's gently it tells me she really does care. My attempt to deepen the kiss was a fail as tears started to fail from my eyes.
"Cheryl what's wrong?" Toni asked as she put her hand on my cheek.
"It's my mother. She saw us kiss..and...she threatened to do something to you...and you're so perfect and I didn't mean to.." I said until Toni stopped me with a kiss.
"Cheryl I want to be with you no matter what your mother thinks about us. And she can drag me through hell and back and I'll still be here waiting for you. Cheryl.... I love you." Toni said. I can tell she was nervous to say that but that was exactly what I needed.
"I love you too." I said. Toni pulled me back it to a kiss. This time it was deep and confident. The first period bell rang loudly but we didn't feel like moving until the first kid enter the classroom. It was the guy that helped me find Toni at the trailer park. We separated once we heard the door open.
"Sweet Pea! I swear the next time you ruin a moment like this by walking into the room I will knock you out." Toni said only half jokingly.
"Sorry but then again not sorry." Sweet Pea says as he laughs and walks to his seat.
"I guess this is where we say goodbye." I tell Toni.
"I guess it is. I will definitely be seeing you at lunch." Toni says giving me one last kiss before walking to her class. God I'm in love with that woman.

////////////////////////////////////////////
Short but really sweet/emotional chapter💖