0.7

ØØØØ

ØØØØ

IT HAD BEEN a year since they arrived at the base. Amber didn't disobey Hydra again, she kept quiet and barely talked to her siblings, who were reunited two months ago. Since that day when she was tortured, her wounds never healed. They left permanent scars littered all over her body- her back especially. The experimentation continued, but that was no surprise.

The twins were soon gifted with their powers. Wanda had gotten an array of powers, ranging from neural electric interfacing to telekinetic mental manipulation. While, Pietro on the other hand got increased metabolism, and improved thermal homeostasis, making him a hundred times faster than the average human.

Ambers powers only grew while at Hydra. She was injected every single day for three months, while Wanda and Pietro only got injected once every three weeks.

She'd found it odd at first but when Amber learnt that her powers were a mixture of both her siblings, it didn't come as a shock. She was Hydras lab rat. They'd tested both powers on her before taking the risk with their other two patients.

They'd rather it be her than them.

ØØØØ

THE THREE MAXIMOFFS stood silently in a dark corner watching the worker and guards panic. If Amber has overheard correctly, it seemed as if The Avengers they were attacking the secluded, Sokovian base.

"They're attacking the outer rim" a man called out. The siblings exchanged a small, knowing look, causing Pietro to pick up Wanda and speed off with her. Amber looked back at the control room before disappearing after them.

As soon as she exited the base, a shiver of regret ran through her. Not only was it cold and gloomy, if she was caught- there'd surely be a punishment. She ran through the snowy woods, before coming to a stop at a large tree. She quickly scaled the bark, positioning herself so she could observe the fighting below her. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted a man in a blue, red and white suit battling against some guards.

Amber recognised him to be Captain America. The three Maximoffs has been trained relentlessly during their experimentations, not only on skill but on potential targets.

The girl held her breath as a redheaded woman appeared next to Captain America. The woman's gaze flickered around the forest, causing Amber to freeze and squeeze her eyes shut.

"Seems we have a little spy" Black Widow smirked, Amber's heart dropped and before she could comprehend what was happening, Captain America had thrown his shield up at her.

It hit her square in the chest, making her lose balance and fall hard onto the forest floor. Amber groaned in pain, slowly rolling onto her back, coughing loudly while the two Avengers stood defensively.

"Who are you?" The redhead asked, her voice unwavering and laced with venom. Amber closed her eyes in fear, a plan slowly forming in her mind.

"Take her back to the quinjet, Nat" Captain America ordered lifting the light girl to her feet.

Amber quickly pushed herself out of the mans grip, mustering all her energy to throw him back using her powers. She whipped towards Black Widow who now towered over her.

"This is gonna hurt" she smirked, knocking Amber unconscious with the back of her gun.

ØØØØ

"Nat, I said bring her back to the quinjet." Steve ordered, walking back towards the woman and the limp girl.

"She's dangerous." The woman stated, placing her gun back into her holster.

"She's only a kid" he protested picking up his shield from the forest floor.

"An enhanced one that knocked your ass to the floor." Natasha replied defensively. "I saw her running, I wouldn't have spotted it but it was a purple blur."

"Go. Bring her back to the quinjet" Steve sighed running off to join the main fight.

ØØØØ

Natasha slipped away from the fight carrying the girl in her arms. The girls breathing was steady, which was somewhat of a relief. Natasha reached the quinjet in a matter of minutes. She placed the girl across the seats, securing her hands in handcuffs before crouched down beside her examining her.

The girl had long, purple hair that was now tousled and covered in dirt and leaves. She wore a short black dress with shorts peaking out the bottom of it and a suede brown jacket on over it. Natasha looked down at the girl sadly. She knew the struggles of being held captive.

She just hoped that the girl would be ok.

ØØØØ

Ahhhhhh I got a puppy yesterday and I love him to death!

Don't forget to vote + comment and Until next time peeps ;)