Memories

*Flashback*

Name: Cyan Lilac
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Workplace: Attack and Defence

Cyan read off the paper.
"Yes! Attack and defence team! Good job me" Cyan smiled.
"Good job" her dad smiled at her.

*Flashback end*

It's was something about the hypnoshades that made most her her memories rush back to her, and not the good ones.

*Flashback*
Cyan was one of the most powerful octarians. She had splatted more Inklings then anyone else.
*Flashback end*
'No! Stop these stupid memories... argh....'  Cyan thought.
The worst part of not being able to control herself is that she would still see.
She could see all the the poor inklings that wandered into Octo Valley being splatted.
She was lucky enough to be even thinking against what she was was doing.
'I guess Calimari Inkantation is still somewhere in my heart...' she thought.

                       Conner's POV
    Cap'n Cuttlefish has called Conner to Octo Valley stating that inklings had been going missing when the journeyed close to Octo Valley.
'Guess I have to put finding Cyan on hold...' Conner thought.
    When he got to Octo Valley he hid out.
'High patrol today...' he thought, sneaking around.
                      Cyan's POV                                                               'Wait... is that Conner?' Cyan panicked.
'No-No-No! Not good!' Cyan exclaimed.
She tried forcing her body to turn away, but there was no use.
She started to approach him.
'STOP!'
She was in a war with herself to stop running.
But she couldn't. It was too late.
"Cyan.. What the..." Conner looked at her.
"T....h....e....s..h.a...d..es" Cyan managed to squeak out.
'I-I did it! I talked a bit!'  Cyan thought happily.
"Shades?"
Cyan started to attack Conner.
"Cyan! I'm sorry! I did mean it!" Conner dogged the attacks.
Cyan got this feeling, just to say something really mean. She tried pushing it back but it came right back up.
Cyan laughed and pinned Conner down.
"You stupid, stupid squid. You be a jerk and just expect me to forgive. I'll get my revenge..." Cyan smirked.
"C-Cyan... I didn't want to do this but.." Conner sighed, then started attacking.
'Conner..ow...take...ow....off..ow... the shades' Cyan still felt the pain of the ink hitting her.
Cyan pinned down Conner again.
"I'm...so..rr..y" Cyan muttered, and pulled the trigger, giving Conner two more lives.
'I would have sworn I just heard her say sorry.. wait.. the hypnoshades! That's what she meant..'  Conner thought.
Instead of attacking, her dogged and progressed closer and closer to her.
'He must be trying to take the shades of!' Cyan thought.
"Cyan! I know your still in there!"
'I am!' Cyan wanted to say, but instead she blurted out this: "I'll never go back to you dumb squids!"
"Come on Cyan!"
'Ok...maybe if I try singing Calimari Inkantation I'll get back control of my body..' Cyan thought.
She tried singing it in her head.
"Conner...take...the..m...off..fr...om...ba...ck"
'Yes! I did it!'
                      Conner's POV
'Ok, Cyan told me to take them off from behind' Conner thought.
He sneaked up behind her and tried to take the shades off.
Cyan quickly turned around and pinned Conner down again.
"Dang Cyan, your a good fighter" Conner said, rolling out from underneath her.
"Hmph, thanks sweetie" Cyan muttered sarcastically.
Conner blushed.
"Ugh.." Cyan sighed and shot Conner again.
After Conner respawned he sighed.
"I only have one life left and on chance to save Cyan..." Conner murmured.
                         Cyan's POV
'No! I shot Conner again' Cyan couldn't help but feel a little enjoyment in doing that.
'No... I can't believe I actually enjoyed that...!'
*Flashback*
"Say goodbye!" Cyan smirked.
She had pinned down an Inkling who wandered into Octo Valley.
"N-No! P-Please..! L-Let me l-live!" The Inkling stammered.
"And give my one good reason why!" Cyan stared the Inkling straight in the eyes.
"W-Well.. I-I"
"To late!" Cyan smiled before pulling the trigger.
*Flashback end*
'Argh...'
Cyan was still trying to regain a little control of her body.
She couldn't see Conner anywhere.
                       Conner's POV
Conner had changed out of his hero suit and put on a shirt that had ninja squid on it.
He sneaked up behind Cyan again, but this time he slowly turned back into and kid and yanked the hypnoshades off.
"Yes!" Conner exclaimed.
                       Cyan's POV
Conner had pulled the hypnoshades off, Cyan realized that she was in control of her body again.
"Ungh...I don't feel good.." Cyan said quietly, before passing out.
*Flashback*
Cyan's first time meeting Agent 3, without fighting, she was shy around him.
During the ride to Inkopolis she only nodded politely.
But within the 2 or 3 hours that it took getting to Moray Towers she quickly opened up to him. But not entirety, she never really talked to him about what it was like in the metro or anything personal.
Cyan has started to develop a slight crush on him, but not paying attention to it.
*Flashback end*
Cyan woke up with Conner looking down at her. It took Cyan awhile to realize what position they where in.
Cyan was laying on Conner's lap while Conner was brushing her hair with his hand.
Cyan started to blush like crazy before getting up.
"Oh..um.." Conner started to blush.
"Thank you..." Cyan said, crying.
"N-No problem" He smiled.
Cyan went in to hug him.

    When the two where back at Conner's house
Conner walked up to Cyan.
"I'm sorry when I called you dumb..." Conner apologized.
"It's ok.." Cyan smiled.
"It's getting late... I should be heading off to bed now.." Conner said, walking to his room.
"Ok.." Cyan walked to her room and changed into her pjs that Conner bought her.
Cyan got into her bed and closed her eyes.
'Conner... I really meant it when I called you sweetheart...thank you... for being the best friend there could ever be...' She thought before happily drifting off to sleep, dreaming of what adventure they could have tomorrow.

Longest chapter yet with 1007 word. I've been working on this since yesterday afternoon ^~^

Anyway.. hope you enjoyed this chapter,
Don't forget to vote and drop a follow c;
Bye..!!