And so finally, the curtian closes! || FINAL CHAPTER

Last time:
Faith has gone missing and it's up to the new couple, Cyan and Conner to find her! But, while traveling Octo Valley, they find Faith! But... somethings not right....

"Faith what the- AH!" Conner was interrupted by Faith attacking him.
"The goop...!" Cyan gasped.
It was the same thing that Conner had in his head when he was under the telephone's control.
"Ugh! Not you too Faith!" Conner yelled, dodging all her attacks.
"Listen- I don't wanna hurt because I know it hurts a lot after. So I want you to at least try and think straight!" Conner yelled, trying to get through to Faith.
"Uh, Conner- have any better ideas?" Cyan said, a group of sanitized Octolings surrounding her.
"No, not really." He said.
"I'm sorry to have to do this to you Faith-" Conner sighed.
He then started attacking Faith.

Faith was a surprisingly good fighter.
"Ugh- can you just stay still?" Conner said, attacking Faith but failing pretty bad.
"Cyan, how are you holding up?" He asked, still barely managing to dodge all of Faith's shots.
"Good. Once I'm done with this last octoling I'll go help you out." Cyan said finishing up another octoling.
"That would be nice-" Conner said, getting tossed to the ground by Faith.
"Uh... would you like to not kill me?" Conner smiled nervously.
"Hey, get away from my boyfriend!" Cyan yelled out, gun pointed at Faith.
'B-Boyfriend...?' Conner thought, his face turning red.
Conner quickly got himself together and while Faith was distracted, he began to attack.
"Ok, we've finally landed a hit on her!" Cyan grinned.

"It would also be nice if you started-" Conner started, dodging a shot from Faith, "-helping me!" He finished.
"On it." Cyan said, starting to attack.
"Ok, this is just ridiculous! Faith snap out of it!" Conner yelled.
For a moment Faith's eyes flicked back to normal.
"Argh... C-Conner? Ah!" She said before her eyes switched back to teal-ish green.
"It's a start" Cyan muttered, shooting at Faith.

Just then Faith's hair went up in flaming yellow.
"Oh no, SPECIALS!" Cyan gasped.
"Specials?" Conner asked, tilting his head.
"Run!"
At that moment Faith activated her special, auto-bomb rush.
"Yikes, not again!" Cyan cried, trying her best to dodge the many auto bombs being launched at them.
"This is not that bad-" Conner said.

3 Minutes later:

"OH COD! WHAT THE HECK?" Was now what Conner was yelling.
Faith was super jumping around, activating a splashdown every 5 seconds.
"THIS IS WHY I SAID RUUNN!!" Cyan yelled from behind a platform.

"Was I this bad too?!" Conner yelled, running to join Cyan in safety.
"Sadly for me, yes." Cyan shuddered, recalling the horrific fight between her and her new boyfriend.
"Ugh that's it! I'm going head on!" Conner yelled.
"Conner no!" Cyan called after him.
"Faith snap out of it! I refuse to be beaten by a girl again!" Conner exclaimed, shooting a quick glare at Cyan.
"Here wait, I'll help out too!" Cyan ran towards Conner and started to help gang up on Faith.

"I'll end this quickly!" Conner yelled.
"Wait Conner, don't hurt her! Go for the goo!" Cyan yelled.
"Alright!" Conner went in attack.
Her was dodging all her attacks and fighting back when he got the chance.
Just then, Cyan snuck up from behind Faith and knocked her down.
"Way to go Cyan!" Conner smiled.
Faith began to struggle under Cyan's weight.
Conner turned his hero shot to Faith's left eye, where the goo was located, and pulled the trigger.
Faith calmed down.

Cyan gasped, and then smiled.
"It's over... it's finally over...!"

...

...

maybe... it's not over.

[REDACTED]

Ha.