Dont You love me?

HEY GUYS BRINGING IN MORE PEOPLES POV's

ILL NOW TRU AND UPDATE EVERY WEEK I KNOW ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE LAST TIME I HAVE UPDATED WITH HIGH SCHOOL AND EVERYTHING.

I KNOW YHE PAST CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN REALY SMALL SO ILL ALSO ADD LONGER CHAPTERS!!!

LOVE READING COMMENTS AND MESSAGES FROM YOU GUYS SO KEEP IT UP ALSO OPEN FOR IDEAS

VOTE AND ENJOY

Xxsherbetxx

YOU LOVE ME?

( TOBYS POV)

Blond, skinny, tall and perfect just perfect...

Still not sure of her name...

Or how long I've known her for but she was beautiful. Unlike any other girl I've ever meet.

What am I thinking I need to keep focus on what has put me in this position, on what has happened.

Think Toby think, dark ally in a storm, ok, shadowy figure, couldn't see his/her face, cuts/ bruises in every twist and turn of my body, I don't cut myself?.

Blue eyes, tanned skin, peach pink lips...

Hopeless just hopeless I don't even know if she's alive. I mean The last thing I remember is her scream and... And... The trigger.

Who ever this 'shadowy figure' is, must be strong I'm one of the best boxers in the state. It wouldn't of just taken anything to take me down.

Smart, would of taken a game plan to bring me to my knees

AGH! It doesn't make any sense

Hours go by turning Into days, days into nights still no clue but what I already know.

But I have to find out who did this and their gonna pay!

(OFFICER JANES POV )

"AHA! Got it "

(Phone rings)

"Hello? ah Sargent Kane just who I was after"

"And why might you need to speak to me? Aren't you working on the 'I solved case' as we call it?"

"Yes! that's what I wanted to talk about. I just found a file stating Toby is a Cop from New York, sir"

"A cop really? this Is good. I need you to keep digging there's something not right about that boy being a cop"

"On it sir"

" Oh and Jane"

"Yes sir"

"Have you found anything on the girl?"

"Her name is Jenna Loons"

"Jenna Loons you say"

"Ah, that's what I said sir. Wait do you know her?"

"Oh, we go way back"

"Ok sir"

"Oh and Jane "

"Yes sir"

"Stop calling me sir"

"Sure"

"Good girl now why you still on the phone GET WORKING!"

(JENNAS POV)

I lay my head across his life less body hopping for him to wake as it has been 3months .

Seeing Toby like this it breaks my heart.

I know he has been trying to find out what happened. Seeing both of us have lost our memory.

Every day I visit 6am till about 11pm each night. Until they eventually offered me a bed next to his.

Every night I dream about the day he will wake just so I can see his face.

I lay my head on the pillow below me and close my eyes.

Smooth green eyes, silky black hair, naturally tanned skin.

(That night)

Hands tied behind my back, soft light of a full moon, a tall male figure with a gun pointing my way I struggle as he removes the dirty cloth from my mouth, a loud roar of thunder followed by lightning filled the sky, Toby steps forward badly bleeding,the fear in his eyes, he shots me a reassuring smile as if everything will be ok.

The sudden sound of Toby coughing wakes me. I turn to his bed to find his green eyes locking on to mine.

(TOBYS POV)

My eyes open, directly locking on to the figure in the bed next to me. Shifting a cough, I see the body moving to face my direction. Her eyes lock to mine. It's her the girl from the night. The one I love. My heart starts racing, her blue eyes sparkle as she quickly jumps out of her bed.

Jumping on my lap as I sit up her eyes never leaving mine. With out saying a word I pull her closer her lips touch mine. Her eyes close as we deepen the kiss. Our tongues dance softly against each other. My hand running through her soft, silky, blond hair.

"Oh Toby I'm so glade your awake and ok"

I look down un able to speak. My mouth wouldn't open.

I don't get it how long was I out for?.

"You can't remember me can you, the nurse warned me about this. I'm Jemma your ex Every day I waited for you to wake for 3 months right beside you."

My mouth opened to speak " why would you do that for me?" My voice small and weak.

"Because Toby ever since that fight we had I couldn't stop thing about you"

"We had a fight?"

"You had one of your 'moments'"

"Moments?"

" you have anger issues "

"And what happened ?" I look down saddened to hear I could of hurt Jemma.

" you got angry because you over heard me on the phone to my ex when me and you were still dating. He was nasty he locked me in a cupboard and screamed at me till I did what he wanted. He bashed me and r.... r...rapped me."

"That son of a bitch!! Where is he? And what happened?"

"He's gone Toby I don't know where but his gone" as I wiped a single tear that fell from her face.

"What happened?"

"The nurses said you saved my life, you were found running with me in your arms they said you ran for 30 minutes bleeding badly."

"I can see why"

" what do you mean?"

"Well your worth saving"

She looks down toward the ground and starts crying before speaking " I never thought it would come to this but it has"

"Come to what?"

"You love you but we can't be to together"

"Why not?"

"We just can't Toby"

"Don't you love me?"