Another note

(JENNAS POV)

Something's not right about the deal I made with jake. I could tell he was of from the moment we meet.

Yet I still allowed myself to fall in love with him. I don't know what it was but there was just something about him that I loved.

Then, then I meet Toby. His silky black hair, deep green eyes, white white smile. I don't know what it is but there's just something about deep green eyes that I love.

Driving into a gas station after filling my red sports car up, I decide to leave Toby a message, so he wouldn't think I wanted to leave him.

Scrolling through my contacts I stop at Toby's and stair. Finally working out what I want to say I start.

My dear Toby, Im half way to where I must be. I'm staying the night at Mia's place. I thought you might want to know why I'm doing this. Someone is out to kill you although I can't say who it is, I can tell you that if I'm with them they will not lay a finger on you. This is why you must not search for me or help me. I want you to remember I love you with all my heart. I won't be able to keep in contact with anyone. Please whatever you do remember I'm doing this to keep you safe.

Yours forever, Jenna.

HEY GUYS SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT I PROMISE ITS FOR A GOOD REASON AND ITS GOING TO GET MUCH BETTER. READ, COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE. I WOULD ASLO LOVE TO READ SE OF YOUR BOOKS PLEASE MESSAGE OR COMMENT ME FOR ME TO TEAD YOUR BOOK.

KEEP BEING AWESOME MY LITTLE SHERBETS

Xxsherbetxx