Temptation

(MIAS POV)

Opening the small box. A big, sparkly diamond ring. "OMG you were gonna ask her to marry you!!!" I squealed in excitement. "OMG sooo cute!". I squealed again. Ben slightly blushed, and laughed. "Yeah was, I came home to find her and jake making out. Naked on each other. " shocked I sigh. " if you did get the chance to ask her how would of you?" I ask not really knowing what else to say . " like this " he replied with a smirk. Getting down on one knee he assured me this the only way he could explain it. The door flew open. A very shocked jake walked in, sitting next to me.

He didn't say a word, just glared at Ben. Ben got up of the floor, and lent against a tall book case place next to the door . "Where's dad?" I ask awkwardly.
"You will see him later" jake said blankly. " why later? Why not now, I want to talk to him, is he ok. ?." I ask fearful for dad. " JUST SHUT UP! " he screamed. I bowed my head and didn't speak. There was about a two minute silence before jake spoke.

"I need to speak to her, get out." He said still glaring at Ben. "Your in a bad mood are you positive you can do this?" Ben asked worryingly. " YES I CAN OK ! Just go." He said pointing towards the door. Before Ben left he shot me a guilty look, Before closing the door. Jake looks me in the eyes, Again lost. I look away trying to avoid the temptation of his soft lips again.

He grabbed my chin. I was forced to look in to his eyes. The look in his eyes. His deep brown eyes. His lips part as if he was going to speak. " I... U... " he started but then stopped.

(Jakes POV)

I tried to speak but my mouth felt like it had to be pried open. I need to tell her the truth. She needs to know. But how could I? She would hate me. I don't want that. I can't have that. I look down focusing on her lips. Peach pink lips. I notice Mia was shivering. " are you ok?" I ask calmly. " I..I...I'm sorry, I can't be here." She spoke silently. I placed my arms around her, trying to comfort her. It didn't seem to work. She just cried. I held her for about half an hour. I look down to see Mia fast asleep. I lay her on the bed, and get up to leave. But before I could her small hand was placed on my shoulder. I look back at her, her eyes locked on to mine." Please stay, just until I fall asleep" she said softly, I nodded.

I lay next to her for a while we just sat there. Before I could even think I pressed my lips against hers. As she kissed back we deepen it. Her tongue felt so right on mine. She moaned in pleasure, I won't lie it turned me on. I flip us so I was now on top, taking control. I continue to kiss her, moving down her jaw line. And on to her neck. Moving down I take off her shirt kissing her above her breasts. I take my shirt off revealing my six pack. Continuing to kiss her neck she starts giggling. " sorry it tickles" she laughed. Witch made me laugh to. We both smile before crashing our lip together again. Both our tongues move lightly against one other. As we continue to kiss, the door flys open. Ben flys in. My mouth moves away from Mia's, to face Ben.

Ben raises a fist toward me. I look back at Mia who was now hiding half her face underneath blanket. I turn toward Ben before being punched to the ground. Mia's screams filled the house. I got up whipping the blood from my nose and punched Ben back. He fell to the ground in pain, as I had managed to hit him in the stomach. He got up slowly ready to strike again when Mia got up in between us Topless. Our eyes were glued to this sight before she realised what we were starring at. Both me and Ben laughed. We walked out giving her some privacy. Even know I was pissed that Ben had to walk in, I wounded if we would have all the way.