You thought I did that?

(Bens POV)

My mind still focused on what had just happened. I feel lost, I don't even know what I'm feeling. I can't let jake do this, not again. I have to explain to Mia why she can't do this. My thoughts suddenly halt, the sound of laughter filled the house. The flirty kind. Jealously soon took over. I needed to go for a walk. I opened the front door and called out. "Going for a walk I'll be back " hopefully never. I left slamming the door.

(Jakes POV)

I laughed as Mia and I talked about embarrassing things we did when little. "Yeah" she giggled. "We got kicked out of Mc Donald's for screaming, 'the burgers are better at hungry jacks'." She laughed once again. "Hahaha, ok, ok here's mine. Me and a few mates were all looking to hook up with a few girls down at the skate park, as guys do. As we were walking my mate went to trip me over. But instead stumbled on his own feet running in to the three girls we were trying to impress. What makes it worst was everyone was filming it!. " I looked down for a second. Only to look up a minute later. Bad mistake.

Her deep blue diamond like eyes. Seemed to deepen the more I look at them. She was tired I could see it in her eyes. "You need sleep " I said softly. She just sat there glaring toward the floor. "Why did you do it?" She asked frightened. " do what?" I looked towards her and taking a seat beside her. "Lara" she said looking down at her hands. One word that's all she said and I under stood what she meant. I could only answer half, she can't know the hole truth. " I " but that's all I could say. " if you can't answer that then answer this for me, where's my dad? And Jemma?" She asked. I can at lest tell her that. " I dropped your farther at Jemma's house. Jemma was home." I said.

"They didn't ask where I was" she said with tears in her eyes. "They knew, you are safe" I smiled. " what the hell! No I'm here, in the same room as the guy who bashed and rapped my mother and they think I'm safe?!?" She almost screamed before bursting into tears. " Wait what?, they told you I was the one who bashed and rapped your mother?!?" I asked confused. " that's why dad hates you so much, isn't it?" She looked shocked. "No, let me explain. When Jemma came in asking for a home, this was after Lara. We decided she would stay here. With in a few weeks we were dating. Everything seemed fine. But As payback for what happened with Lara Ben, dosed both of your parents with the date-rape drug. When I was out of town for a bit. And Dumped your farther in the middle of no where with Jenna after her rapped and bashed her. Your dad was almost immune to the drug. But not so much Jemma. " I looked her in the eyes.

"I'm sorry, I need to be alone." She spoke softly. "I understand it is a lot to take in. Just don't hate me or your parents. They were trying to protect you, they only found out yesterday. " I smiled and walked out.

(Mia's POV)

Omg, and I thought I was falling for the guy who did horrible stuff to my mother. Wait that's a good thing. What about Ben ? Why would he warn me about jake ? Jealousy maybe? I don't know. After tonight nothing makes sense. Maybe jake is right I do need sleep. But how could I. So many questions and potential answers popped in my mind. I close my eyes but it was no use. I crept down stairs and I stayed up most of the night watching friends, and family guy.

When I woke I realised I must of nodded off, sometime between family guy and friends. The light was shining in my face. There was no noise, as the tv automatically turns it's self off after a certain point. Jake must be still asleep. Ben too I'm guessing. As I was to first to wake, I managed to cook some bacon and eggs. I had made enough for all three of us. Jake finally woke up at about 10:00am. I reheated his breakfast.