Pam Sean Jade.

Hi! I'm really sorry but the first like 6 chapters are really boring so please bare with me! By the way, thanks so much for reading!

B.F.B.M

I was cleaning up my bedroom when I heard the news. My brother's friend, Michael was leaving for tour. I've always had a thing for Michael but it was nothing serious. My brother is going on tour with them so that just leaves My mom, my sister, Pam, and myself.

Jade Pascanza. I am the age of 16 and I am in the 11th grade. I'm much younger then my brother and Michael. My brother, Sean is 18 and Michael is 18.

Anyways, I finished cleaning my room and headed down stairs. I saw my brother and my sister arguing.

"I swear Pam if you don't give that back..." Sean threatens our 12 year old sister. Ever since she turned 12 she turned into a bitch. I don't mean to you bad language but I can't think of any other words to describe her.

"You'll do what?" Pam says swinging his favourite shirt in her hands. I ignored them and went to the kitchen. Then the house phone rang and what I heard made me fall to the ground crying my eyes out.

_________

I'm sorry this short! The next chapter will be longer! If you like this story so far comment below! Thanks for reading!

-Jo Mahoney(Author)