Sister and Brother

I came home from school to fine Pam sleeping on our couch. Sean was no where to be found.

I walked upstairs to his room and saw him kissing some skank.

He was shirtless and she was pant less. At a time like this, he wants to have sex with a whore?

"Um hello." I say awkwardly.

"Jade! I thought you'll be at school until 3!" He says

"I get dismissed at 2:04. Just like you." I respond

"Oh." He says

"Well I'll let you get back to um yeah. Bye." I say and shut the door.

I transferred Pam in her room which was the furthest of Sean's so she couldn't hear the noise he was making.

I went to my room and started packing.

I was loading in my 5sos shirt when my phone started ringing.

It was Michael.

"Hello?" I say

"Hi. My name's Calum Hood. I'm a mate of Michael. I'm in the same band as him."

"Oh my god! Your Calum! I'm sorry I'm a huge fan! Anyways, Hey Calum! And funny you called! I was just loading my 5sos shirt in my duffle bag!" I say laughing. He joins a little after that.

"Haha. What a coincidence! Haha. So I called to let you know that you, Sean, and Pamela should meet us at your local park. You know, John F. Kennedy memorial park?" He says

"Yeah. Sure. And Pamela like to be called Pam." I say

"Whoops! sorry! Anyways, I got to go! Remember to start packing and make sure you get a swim suit! Ok?" He says

"Um I'll try. Bye." I say.

I honestly never had a swimsuit. Well nothing sexy. And if I'm going to be on tour with 4 good looking guys, I have to get more sexy.

Then I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I say

The door opens and Sean walks in.

"Hey." He says sitting on my bed.

"Done already?" I playfully ask

"I never finished." He replied.

"What did you have to say?" I ask

"What do you mean?" He says

"I mean, a skank like that didn't just leave because you asked her to!" I say putting my Beatles shirt in my bag.

"I didn't have to say anything." He said. I gave him a 'Don't lie to me' look and he sighs.

"I told her I had Chlamydia." He mumbled.

"WHAT?!" I yell.

"Not for real!" He yells back. And I sigh in relief.

I sat next to him on the bed. I scoot closer to him and hug him. He hugs back.

"I really miss mum." He mumbled in my hair.

"Me too." I says on his shoulder. I pull away and lay down.

"By the way, Calum Hood called. They want to meet us at JFK memorial park." I say

"Ok. Pam up yet?" He asks.

"No. How long has she been asleep?" I ask Sean

"1-2 hours." He replies lying next to me.

"Remember when we were little and Pam wasn't born then, dad used to take us to the South Amboy water front and we all laid down stating at the stars." I ask

"Yeah. We should do that with Pam." He says smiling down at me. I nod and get up.

"I'm going to wake Pam up." I say and he nods.

I walk to her room and knock. I get no response so I enter the room.

Pam looks fast asleep. I don't want to wake her but she's been sleeping forever.

"Pam, wake up." I say shaking her.

"What?" She mumbled

"You need to wake up. We have to start packing your clothes." I say. Putting my hand in my long brown hair.

"Ugh ok." She says getting up. She gets on a stool and gets a duffle bag as well.

"Leave out two outfits since we are meeting them tomorrow and on Saturday, we're leaving." I say and she nods.

I go out of the bedroom and back to mine.

"I'm taking a shower." I say to Sean.

"Ok. Call my name if you need anything." He says leaving the room.

I strip down and get in the shower since it's connected to my bedroom, I didn't have to leave my bedroom.

I came out if the shower. I changed into a see through a crop top that said "CUTE AS F%@K" and some leggings.