:XVIII:

"What the fuck do you mean Zayn?"

I can tell that it's Harry.

Dammit.

"What? I thought you were Zayn. He came in here like three hours ago. Didn't you let him in?" I ask him, and he sighs.

"Yeah, But I didn't know he checked up on you. He's probably gonna change your mind about me."

"First of all, I haven't made a decision about us yet. And second of all, he's still my boyfriend, Hazza. He's gonna be here."

He pouts and his lip pokes out in the most adorable way, and I can't help but give into his cuteness.

I roll my eyes, sitting up and wrapping my small arms around his torso.

"You're such a baby." I mumble into his shoulder, and he shakes indicating that he's laughing.

"Yeah, But you're my baby."

I sigh, pushing him off of me playfully. I give him a quick peck on his cheek, and leave my bed to put some decent clothes on.

I'm planning on going over to Zayn's tonight, just to see if I really want to stay with him.

I mean, if I broke up with Zayn it doesn't automatically qualify Harry to be someone I want to do things with. I mean, it's going to be frowned upon, since he's my ex-stepsibling and so we would have to keep it on the low. That's too much work for me, cause my dumbass could slip up and say somethin. And also, I don't know if I really want to break this new brother-sister bond we got going on. It's pretty nice.

After Harry has left and closed my door, I went into my closet and picked out some black leggings and a gray crop hoodie.

I slipped on some light gray high top vans and turned my lights off as I slipped out of my room, walking into the living room

"Where ya going, love?"

"To Zayn's right quick. We've gotta talk." I tell him, and he nods his head.

I step into the elevator and press Zayn's floor number, and eventually arrive. I didn't have to ring him because I have the passcode to his floor anyways so he probably doesn't even know that I'm gonna be here.

As soon as I enter the living room, it's quiet. I think that he's not here until I hear noises in the back.

As I neared his bedroom door, it got louder and louder and when I opened his door, I gasped in shock.

"Brianna! You weren't supposed to see this!"

A/N

What do you think happened?

And do you think it's good or bad?

Well I've gotta essay to retire so I'll update this in about three years as always lmaoooo.

But anyways, have a great day!

Love,
B🌻💛